Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A Witchdoctor Needs Help With Ettins

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jan 01, 2013
I am a level 63 witchdoctor, and I am trying to complete the quest 2 Heads Worse Than 1. I have every side quest companion available except Zeena, and would like tips on how to defeat Ettins. For example, what companions to use against them, or what powers to use.

Community Leader
I hated those Ettins, I ended up switching realms a few times until I found somebody else working on them.

For me I always try to bring in El-Torro, Bonnie, and Kan-Po I have not run into much that these three fully upgraded can't handle. (I also try to train Bonnie with as much Burst Fire as I can to maximize the number if hits she can make each round)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
My privateer used her necromancer pig witchdoctor and Old Scratch. With all their mojo echos they took care of them nicely. I did use valor's armor on my pig and valors fortress on scratchy to help protect them. Then just boosted their will and damage and turned them lose.

Petty Officer
Jan 30, 2013
Lily Evans on Aug 15, 2013 wrote:
I am a level 63 witchdoctor, and I am trying to complete the quest 2 Heads Worse Than 1. I have every side quest companion available except Zeena, and would like tips on how to defeat Ettins. For example, what companions to use against them, or what powers to use.
Take in your damage dealers. Toro is good here, since you are a witch doctor you will have range covered yourself. You just need to add muscle to the fight. Monkey King is very good, but he dies fairly quickly.
Travis

Petty Officer
Jan 01, 2013
Thank you for these helpful posts.