Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Strange Freezing

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 11, 2009
Every time I run Pirate101 after starting up my laptop, it runs well for about 5-15 minutes, but then it has a really bad freeze for maybe 3 minutes. Then the game goes back to normal, except it runs kind of cruddy. This has been going on for a long while, and I've tried uninstalling Pirate101 and then re-installing it, but that hasn't helped. The glitch freeze happens only one time after each startup of my laptop. Does anybody know how to fix this? Thanks in advance.

Administrator
Hi! Sounds concerning. You may want to contact support@pirate101.com for more assistance, but here are some ideas that may help you with lag or freezing: click!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Petty Officer
Feb 24, 2012
I run on me laptop as well, overheatin' be th' culprit fer me, i turn a small fan onto th' keyboard to Arrr(cool) off graphics card, might help