Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

True Friends Code

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
Hey Ki,

I report a bug which is that the true friends code thing is not working, when you click the get true friend code button it simply does not do anything. you can click it and click it and it will do absolutely nothing.

i want to give one of my friends i TF code right now but cant because of this problem. is there anything that can be done?

Thanks
Xavier

Administrator
Hello, young pirate!

So, lemme see if I have this right....

1. You click on the Friends list button, to open it
  2. You click on the button in the bottom left of the Friends List, that looks like a Talk balloon, which is the True Friends Code button
  3. That brings up the True Friend Code pop-up
  4. You click on the green Get True Friend Code button
  5. Nothing happens - you don't get another popup that says "Here is a True Friend Code" that lists the friend at the bottom of the screen (this pop-up should not be so tall that it goes completely from top to bottom of screen).

Is that right? Clicking the green button in step 4 does nothing?

When you put the cursor over the button, does the green color change a bit? When you click the button, is there a sound?

Are you running on a Mac or PC?

You may also want to contact support@pirate101.com for more assistance.

Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
Prospector Zeke on Nov 25, 2013 wrote:
Hello, young pirate!

2. You click on the button in the bottom left of the Friends List, that looks like a Talk balloon, which is the True Friends Code button
  5. Nothing happens - you don't get another popup that says "Here is a True Friend Code" that lists the friend at the bottom of the screen (this pop-up should not be so tall that it goes completely from top to bottom of screen).

When you put the cursor over the button, does the green color change a bit? When you click the button, is there a sound?

hmm, i will have to check all those things before i say for sure. i will report back when i have. but up there the 4 steps are exactly right. that is what happens

Thanks a lot Prospector.

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
Prospector Zeke on Nov 25, 2013 wrote:
Hello, young pirate!

Wow, Prospector Zeke joined the message boards! Welcome! (all times time Chrissy did it, now i started doing it)
Huzzah! X passes Zeke a pumpkin pie, fresh from the bakeries of highlander fox X

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
pirate101 lover on Nov 25, 2013 wrote:
Wow, Prospector Zeke joined the message boards! Welcome! (all times time Chrissy did it, now i started doing it)
Huzzah! X passes Zeke a pumpkin pie, fresh from the bakeries of highlander fox X
Loving seeing her family welcome others, Chrissy slides across the deck and pumps her fist and says YES! She looks around self conscious and gets up, ignoring the startled looks of her crew and tries to walk off looking Captainy.