Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Stacking Epic Granting Items

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jul 09, 2009
As of now when you have something like Repel Boarders naturally trained and the Repel Boarders totem equipped, it does not become Repel Boarders rank 2. I can understand this for Team Epics and for the Haste buffs, but I feel that with the totems it should just stack and become the next rank.

Gunner's Mate
Nov 27, 2009
Lucas Walker on Mar 22, 2014 wrote:
As of now when you have something like Repel Boarders naturally trained and the Repel Boarders totem equipped, it does not become Repel Boarders rank 2. I can understand this for Team Epics and for the Haste buffs, but I feel that with the totems it should just stack and become the next rank.
due it be NOT being your own personal epic talent it cannot stack,
let me give an example, (which is kinda funny in its own way)
my swashbuckler has the totem "eyes of the cobra" gives first strike
as of now, my first strike talents are...first strikex3, first strike...
no i do not get first strikex4...i dont OWN that epic talent so it does not stack with my other ones,
its just a bonus one

Lieutenant
Jul 15, 2013
I agree I got Santa Rana's hat and Ringo's Revolvers both give you overwatch but I don't have Overwatch x2 so I agree this needs to be fixed

Lieutenant
Jul 09, 2009
Logan Sharp on Mar 22, 2014 wrote:
due it be NOT being your own personal epic talent it cannot stack,
let me give an example, (which is kinda funny in its own way)
my swashbuckler has the totem "eyes of the cobra" gives first strike
as of now, my first strike talents are...first strikex3, first strike...
no i do not get first strikex4...i dont OWN that epic talent so it does not stack with my other ones,
its just a bonus one
I know, but I think it'd be much better if the Epics provided by items did stack into the next rank. Provided that First Strike Rank 4 has yet to be released, I'd understand if it just granted you another First Strike Epic.

For Powers, they'd just become another Epic for obvious reasons.