Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Santa Rana- one of the most epic battles

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
May 19, 2013
Your probably wondering why I like that battle so much. It's simply because of this:
Look at the name Santa Rana now does it remind any of you of a certain historical event that happened in Texas? Santa Rana is named after Santa Ana ( I don't know if I spelled that right) infamous Mexican president who gave Texas unfair taxes and treated them unfairly sound firmiliar? So since it's based off of Texas history, I love the battle but I like Jesse and frank cranes more aka Jesse and frank James!!!!!!!

Ensign
Feb 24, 2013
"Look at the name Santa Rana now does it remind any of you of a certain historical event that happened in Texas? Santa Rana is named after Santa Ana ( I don't know if I spelled that right) infamous Mexican president who gave Texas unfair taxes and treated them unfairly sound firmiliar?"

KingsIsle is headquartered in Texas, so that is why they put Santa Rana named after Santa Ana, cause they are in Texas right now, unless they move headquarters.

Ensign
Apr 27, 2013
No way! Kingsisle is really based out of Texas, the best state ever!? Awesome, cause I live in Texas!