Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Moo Manchu Tower Problems.

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
anecorbie on Sep 9, 2014 wrote:
Valkoor, my WD tried Charming that Privy, and ended up charmed myself; so I'd "Nope, uh uh, ain't gonna happen."
Thanks Esperanza, I figured that the powers that be would have thought about that and planned accordingly. Thank you for trying it out though!

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Sep 9, 2014 wrote:
"For it is in defeat that we humbly learn how to win."
Brilliantly said.
Why thank you Chrissy. I was surprised that it actually came from my mind, thoughts and fingertips. Who am I kidding, I probably read it or heard it somewhere and my brain has tricked me into thinking I was actually wise enough to come up with it-- silly ol' brain.

Lieutenant
Jul 09, 2009
anecorbie on Sep 9, 2014 wrote:
Would Purge Magic remove Charm?
Is Charm a buff?

Dispel Magic is another story. After all, Charm is a debuff...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Sep 9, 2014 wrote:
Why thank you Chrissy. I was surprised that it actually came from my mind, thoughts and fingertips. Who am I kidding, I probably read it or heard it somewhere and my brain has tricked me into thinking I was actually wise enough to come up with it-- silly ol' brain.
Well I Googled it and didn't get a hit. Although knowing that Google is not the Do all & Be all of internet knowledge, even Wikipedia says it doesn't exist so I think you can safely realize that your silly ol' brain slipped in some brilliance when you weren't looking.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Sep 10, 2014 wrote:
Well I Googled it and didn't get a hit. Although knowing that Google is not the Do all & Be all of internet knowledge, even Wikipedia says it doesn't exist so I think you can safely realize that your silly ol' brain slipped in some brilliance when you weren't looking.
Ouch....clean up on isle 7-- poor brain, it takes quite the beating.

WOW, that's nice to know that my brain actually knows something Google and Wikipedia doesn't. So now I guess I better get some attorneys, get to copyrighting and have them t-shirts made up in a jiff. Cha-Ching, time for some real-life morphing and hybrid hunting......come here Mr. Skunk and Ms. Kelp, time to play-- come on Stinkweed hybrid!

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
DuranteRamses87 on Sep 8, 2014 wrote:
I was able to get to the Nefarious five solo as well but It is impossible to win that fight alone. I think I hit one of them when I threw in the kitchen sink though lol. Unfortunately the witchdoctor was able to reattach his head. I like that the tower can't be soloed it shows us that we do have limits.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey
lol seriously the witch doctor re attached his head?