Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Moo Manchu Tower Drops!

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 01, 2012
warriorscreed on Nov 1, 2014 wrote:
*Leans over and whispers to Ratbeard*

Me: "Ya might want to burglar-proof the fort, Ratbeard."

On another note, just give it some time! In all the times I've gotten astoundingly rare loot, I have NEVER patted my head or rubbed my tummy. The same things would happen in Wizard101, where everyone got different loot. A close friend and I farmed Lord Nightshade for HOURS, in hopes of getting a boss pet. In the end, I got TWELVE boss pets and he didn't get any of them lol! Another EXTREMELY rare pet, the Zombie, I had gotten after a SINGLE fight with a secret boss, Lokar (Who is now called a Grendal Madling), in Grizzleheim. Some people called my luck INSANELY impossible.

Am I just lucky, or is it something else.......because I seem to have terrible luck with packs......but astounding luck with boss drops.
Hmm...I honestly don't know.

I have outstandingly bad luck with both.

Then again,I rarely buy packs(and most people know why) and I can't really buy too many,so maybe I don't take enough chances.
And I have only occasionaly gotten good things,and a lot of the times,I was farming with people.I also get a lot of no trade-no auction gear that is for different classes,and that does not make me happy...

So...I almost never get exactly what I want,excluding Bishop's Gears of War and a few other things...

Ensign
Jun 05, 2014
I farmed for 5 days and got 2 knives 1 axe 1 nova 1 staff 1 witch mask 1 ear rings and also got moo manchu hat

Ensign
Dec 15, 2012
i'm getting tired of moo manchu tower, i have now done it 81 times trying to get any of the moo manchu gear but haven't got a single piece of his gear, i have all the nefarious weapons and double but i cannot get any moo gear. i'm really starting to think i have to use the second chance chest to get any of his gear

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
brasswolf6503 on Dec 21, 2014 wrote:
i'm getting tired of moo manchu tower, i have now done it 81 times trying to get any of the moo manchu gear but haven't got a single piece of his gear, i have all the nefarious weapons and double but i cannot get any moo gear. i'm really starting to think i have to use the second chance chest to get any of his gear
Hi BrassWolf, welcome to the message boards. Ya just never know with loot rolls. Hopefully soon, all that head patting and tummy rubbing will pay off. In the mean time, WOW you are SO close to getting your new Moo Badge for 100 runs

Ensign
Apr 14, 2012
Hey guys,

May I tell you which rare drops I got from Moo Manchu? So here they are:

Tower Run 23: Imperial Robes of Moo Manchu

Tower Run 43: Staff of Power (Buccaneer Version)

Ensign
Apr 14, 2012
Hey,

May I show you which rare drops I've got from Moo Manchu? So here they are:

Tower Run 23: Imperial Robes of Moo Manchu

Tower Run 43: Staff of Power (Buccaneer Version)

Quick Richard Laverne 65

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
These items took the longest so far. Other commitments have stopped my ability to run the tower daily but I'm still trying.

Bound Oni's Bulwark run 54

Moo Manchu's hat run 65

Virtuous Dante Ramsey