Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Questions on the Power Stat

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
May 13, 2009
Reading the description of the power stat, it says the more power your pet has, the more damage your pets powers AND talents will do. My first question is, does anyone know if power actually affects talents damage like first strike? Second, for pet powers, does the damage increase by percent or by one damage for 3 power or so? If anyone knows any answers, it would be a big help for my pets.

Bosun
Jan 02, 2012
Yes. High power raises four things for sure:
1) Physical and magical damage from powers, since pet Power is Spell Power.
2) All your pet's normal and Epic Talent attack Damage.
3) The number of times your pet can be Cheered in pet arena combat.
4) The maximum Power stat of the progeny from morphing your pet (assuming your pet's maximum Power is above the default maximum).

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Power levels are always an interesting subject, and they are a VITAL part of your pet. They increase spell powers, cheering amounts, and overall, are useful in any pet. It is the goal of any pirate to get that Power level as HIGH AS POSSIBLE. Use pet snacks that your pet likes or loves to get that level even higher, making the spell powers on your pets more deadly to enemies.

Gunner's Mate
May 13, 2009
I have gifted 2 as a talent on my favorite/main pet which gives +15% power. Thanks for responding so far. I have learned a thing or two that has been helpful.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Maybe Decius could provide a little more descriptive insight on how much our pets' attack damage numbers increases through increasing our pets' Power via a certain amount by feeding them certain snacks they like/love.

Maybe a little more descriptive information on how much pets' damage on the interface would help us know.