Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Black Market Inventory Requests

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I'm enjoying the black market, I believe it adds a new layer to our pirate life. But, still I would like to see more "goods" added to the market - I have often stated that I would like to have my girl pirates dress in "lady-like" wear, two years in trousers is too long.
So I request: gowns and wigs appropriate to the Age of Pirates for girls. Stat-less, so we can choose to stitch or not.
More doubloons.
Ship equipment.
More ship cabins - and here KI could get really creative - cabins that can only be used in a specific type of ship::cabins for MooShu ships, Marleybone, Bison, etc.
When crafting comes, maybe unique recipes for furnishings, gear or maybe sell rare reagents?
If fishing comes, perhaps special lures?
Anyway, I'm sure my fellow Marauders can think up some great ideas for the BM.

Lieutenant
Jun 09, 2013
Developer
Hmm... We talked a long time about Cabins, and whether they should be "associated" with the ship or with the captain...

In the end, we decided it was best to associate the cabin with the captain-- so that you could change ships (for whatever reason) and still quickly and easily enter "your" cabin.

Petty Officer
Aug 13, 2012
I agree with most of the stuff except for the gowns yeah that's not going to happen. But you could ask for KI to at least ask for a outfit to have an elegant look it may not be a gown but Its good enough if you're into that stuff

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
the doctor on Dec 16, 2014 wrote:
I agree with most of the stuff except for the gowns yeah that's not going to happen. But you could ask for KI to at least ask for a outfit to have an elegant look it may not be a gown but Its good enough if you're into that stuff
What makes you think it won't happen? People requested different accessories when they didn't like seeing a bunch of one-eyed pirates. And Ki produced stitch-able accessories. I think it's entirely possible that we may see gowns for our girls in the future!
Crew members wearing gowns in game - Mustang Sally & Nadya

Ensign
Feb 16, 2013
I like the ship cabins idea where there are different origins for them (Bison, Aquila, etc.), maybe they could be cheaper than the one they have now? (like much cheaper, around 1,000- 5,000)

Maybe A doubloon that raises all stats, or maybe "Spell" doubloons where you cast special spells Like Toxic Spell, where you poison 1 enemy for 3 rounds (only 1 enemy so swashbucklers dont get mad) or Drain Spell, deal 1x Damage to enemy and drain 25% (they have to be weak, because you can use a doubloon AND one of your skills in 1 turn) and so on

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I was on Wizard101 and I discovered that the new Wintertide pack has Christmas music themes! I think it would be sooooo lovely to hear Christmas music in our houses while we hosted a party!
So I have another request:
music players and themes.

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
I would like to see more, especially different kinds of cabins! Marleybone and Mooshu cabins would definitely be favorites of mine!

I would also appreciate some more gear, but I understand the art department is probably stretched thin right now.

Petty Officer
Aug 13, 2012
anecorbie on Dec 16, 2014 wrote:
What makes you think it won't happen? People requested different accessories when they didn't like seeing a bunch of one-eyed pirates. And Ki produced stitch-able accessories. I think it's entirely possible that we may see gowns for our girls in the future!
Crew members wearing gowns in game - Mustang Sally & Nadya
Well, to answer your question I must ask you what do you want, gowns or dresses? Gowns are all long, flowy, and poofy, and it would be difficult to fight while wearing that, but there are some dresses that would be alright for combat.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
the doctor on Dec 27, 2014 wrote:
Well, to answer your question I must ask you what do you want, gowns or dresses? Gowns are all long, flowy, and poofy, and it would be difficult to fight while wearing that, but there are some dresses that would be alright for combat.
I have been a member of a historical recreation organization,. I took part in combat - renaissance style fencing ( nothing at all like modern fencing ) and I did fight in a dress. A less fussy version of Elizabethan gowns. To fight in a dress is entirely possible.
I have also danced in full court Elizabethan gowns ( and not all those dances were sedate ). So I know from experience that full movement is possible in these clothes.
The answer to your question is: I want to have choices in clothing. Why do I have to dress like a guy all the time? It sometimes saddens me to see my Privateer in her Armada uniform from Rooke, because except for her hair, she looks like a boy!

Petty Officer
Aug 13, 2012
anecorbie on Dec 28, 2014 wrote:
I have been a member of a historical recreation organization,. I took part in combat - renaissance style fencing ( nothing at all like modern fencing ) and I did fight in a dress. A less fussy version of Elizabethan gowns. To fight in a dress is entirely possible.
I have also danced in full court Elizabethan gowns ( and not all those dances were sedate ). So I know from experience that full movement is possible in these clothes.
The answer to your question is: I want to have choices in clothing. Why do I have to dress like a guy all the time? It sometimes saddens me to see my Privateer in her Armada uniform from Rooke, because except for her hair, she looks like a boy!
OK that's cool and all, I could go on about what about jumping or doing flips and stuff in a gown but this is a video game we're talking about. I don't know Rooke's general's armatura looks like on a girl I've tried to look it up but I can't find it (if you're going to send me a link to that picture I want you to be aware that I don't have a pirate101 forums account). Anyway I don't see anything wrong about the items that the girls would wear pants instead of skirts or dresses (I am a girl I guess I'm a bit of a tomboy). Anyways I don't think you would get dresses in the black market maybe you can get dresses from Valencia when the next update takes place or get it as a rare drop from the female elite clockwork who knows.