Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Guest Appearance

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2011
Okay I have to admit Decius's surprise appearance on KI live was hilarious but is there a significance to the "pets" he brought with him or did he go randomly collect stuffed animals around the office?

It appeared to be a pig, a monkey, and a flying dragon snake (which Tom said was a sky snake).

The pig might be a Hoggle?

There is no monkey pet I can think of maybe a reference to Monquista?

I dunno trying to read too much into this just for the sake of over analysis and gleaning any possible information anywhere possible.

If you missed KIlive the video is on the YouTube page and Decius makes his appearance near the beginning. Go watch! Not a ton of pirate news though mostly wizard :-/

~Clumsy Calamity

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
Calamity PixieShad... on Jan 16, 2015 wrote:
Okay I have to admit Decius's surprise appearance on KI live was hilarious but is there a significance to the "pets" he brought with him or did he go randomly collect stuffed animals around the office?

It appeared to be a pig, a monkey, and a flying dragon snake (which Tom said was a sky snake).

The pig might be a Hoggle?

There is no monkey pet I can think of maybe a reference to Monquista?

I dunno trying to read too much into this just for the sake of over analysis and gleaning any possible information anywhere possible.

If you missed KIlive the video is on the YouTube page and Decius makes his appearance near the beginning. Go watch! Not a ton of pirate news though mostly wizard :-/

~Clumsy Calamity
...mind if I take a small moment out of this conversation to congratulate you on winning a bundle?

If no,then:CONGRATS!

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
The monkey sits on my desk at work, the Piggle sits in Falmea's office and I brought the sky-snake from home just for the show.
I didn't think far enough ahead to come up with a proper hint like you are thinking about.

Maybe next time I will.

Community Leader
Yessssss that'd be awesome, Decius!

Need help with Ships, Companions, Pets, Gear? Pirate101 Skyways has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2012
Decius Duelmaster on Jan 16, 2015 wrote:
The monkey sits on my desk at work, the Piggle sits in Falmea's office and I brought the sky-snake from home just for the show.
I didn't think far enough ahead to come up with a proper hint like you are thinking about.

Maybe next time I will.
So you're telling me you have the link to wizard city and you never told us?? I say we have some raiding to do marauders lets go to Texas ya'll :D you Pirate101 people should help us YOHOHO!