Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Quest Finder

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 30, 2009
Lieutenant
May 06, 2011
wizard7867 on Feb 23, 2015 wrote:
Will a Quest Finder be added soon?

Sneaky Brian West
Yarr! I know right! I have finished lots of side quests and I want to see if I missed any without having to sail around the world and say "Oh great, I did all of that for no reason." Plus, it would be a benefit for those who have walked away from their main quests without knowing they haven't gotten the quest. Hopefully this gets added sooner or later.

Ensign
May 30, 2009
KatherineDragonBla... on Feb 23, 2015 wrote:
Yarr! I know right! I have finished lots of side quests and I want to see if I missed any without having to sail around the world and say "Oh great, I did all of that for no reason." Plus, it would be a benefit for those who have walked away from their main quests without knowing they haven't gotten the quest. Hopefully this gets added sooner or later.
I sure hope so too. I mean Wizard101 has one.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
As a work around till they get the Quest Finder, you can go to Pirate101 Central and look up quests. It can be done by a wide variety of look up items in their Wiki.

Also, also the way in Pirate101 to find the nearest Quest that you haven't done is to press ctrl-shift-Q which sets the Quest Helper (the Quest Arrow) to that Quest.

Hope that helps. Good luck!