Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Help Defeating Ettins in Cave of Shadows!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 02, 2013
I have been trying to defeat Ettins in the Cave of Shadows for days now. I've tried every combo of companions imaginable, I really need some help from some of you guys. Please let me know if you're willing to help, and I will give you time details.

--Eager Sloan Neasmith
Level 61 Musketeer

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
I should be able to help you out, just let me know the time and realm.

I'm in central time zone, and I'm available most days after 5:30pm.

Ensign
Mar 02, 2013
Okay, CdeWinter, that would be good. I'm available at about 4:00PM in EST. Also, notify me of your level, class and top four companions. I'll be in realm Blind Mew. Hope to see you there

List of Companions: Bonnie Anne(1st-mate) El Toro(2nd-mate) Keisuke Yagi(Kan Po, 3rd-mate)

Ensign
Mar 02, 2013
Disregard, I've put together a good team, and finished it. You don't have to help me anymore, but thanks a lot for offering.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Shipbound on Apr 2, 2015 wrote:
Disregard, I've put together a good team, and finished it. You don't have to help me anymore, but thanks a lot for offering.
No problem, and good to hear that you managed to finish the quest on your own.
I don't mind helping out other pirates, but I've often found that when I'm having difficulty with a particular quest or instance, all I really need to do is to take a step back and reassess my attack plan. Either switching to different companions with different talents and abilities, or switching out my talents and abilities frequently helps a lot.

Again, good job Shipbound.