Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Turn off camera auto-rotate?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 08, 2009
Any way to turn off the auto-rotate of the camera? When I rotate the camera around and stop, the camera will automatically move to behind my pirate again. I don't want that. Any way to stop it?

Thanks!

Ensign
Sep 28, 2014
Personally, I'd love to disable that as well, but haven't found a way so far.... It's quite irritating...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
It DOES make taking interesting screenshots quite tricky. I would love that too. Perhaps a shortcut key to snap the camera back to normal when we resume play?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
TheOxMan on May 13, 2015 wrote:
Any way to turn off the auto-rotate of the camera? When I rotate the camera around and stop, the camera will automatically move to behind my pirate again. I don't want that. Any way to stop it?

Thanks!
Welcome to the message boards Ox Man. You started of really well, in my opinion. Great idea.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
Chrissy Th'Blesser on May 14, 2015 wrote:
It DOES make taking interesting screenshots quite tricky. I would love that too. Perhaps a shortcut key to snap the camera back to normal when we resume play?
Hear, hear! I would very much like this!

Commodore
May 31, 2009
TheOxMan on May 13, 2015 wrote:

Thanks!
Welcome to the boards, fellow pirate! Glad to have ye aboard! (okay that pun was not intended, Valkoor, you're rubbing off on me) I look forward to reading your future posts!