Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Nautical Exp help?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 10, 2011
I need some help getting nautical exp.

My pirate is level 28 and my nautical level is 17.

Anything to do?

I would do ship farming parties but I don't have any active friends.

- Darling Lily Kelly Level 28

Developer
Whenever I start a new pirate, the first thing I do is set all my extra companions on the nautical XP task. In fact it's the only task I set my companions on, until my nautical XP is maxxed.

That's a very easy way to boost it up.

Ensign
May 10, 2011
Ratbeard on Aug 4, 2015 wrote:
Whenever I start a new pirate, the first thing I do is set all my extra companions on the nautical XP task. In fact it's the only task I set my companions on, until my nautical XP is maxxed.

That's a very easy way to boost it up.
Nice idea! I've been setting tasks on my companions every night so then when I get on again in the morning they will be done. I'll set them all on the nautical XP task now.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Around the Spiral with Edward Lifegem is hosting a Nautical XP party to welcome back Autumn Walker to the Fansite community. It will be Saturday the 8th at 2pm Central in One-Eyed Jack Realm. Click this link for details on where to meet Edward or Autumn to get you to the ship sinking shenanigans.