Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

My top 3 favorite Pirate worlds! :)

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 16, 2014
Hi everyone! Snazzy here and I hope you guys are having such a beautiful and snazzy day!!! Today I'm here to talk about my top 3 favorite Pirate Worlds. I love each and every one of the pirate worlds but I think that some deserve the spotlight as my favorite worlds. So why don't you sit back, relax and hear about my FAVORITE worlds, ok??
3. Marleybone- Marleybone is truly amazing and it reminds of 19th century England. I love the humorous character and interesting storyline behind it all!!! I honestly wished it could be just a little longer!

2.Valencia- Valencia is fascinating and mysterious and I loved how it reminds me of Italy during the Renaissnce.( I may have spelled it wrong!) Valencia's mysterious storyline is interesting and I wish it was a bit longer! But I admit Ki did a KILLER job with this world!!

1.Cool Ranch - Out of each Pirate World I personally thought that Cool Ranch derserves the spotlight at number #1! Not only is it set back in the Wild West, the clothing and companions are amazing! It may be long but I had a lot of amazing memories and made many friends here. Cool Ranch is truly an amazing beauty!!!
I hope you all enjoyed! Thank you all for listening and I'll see ya in the Spiral!
Friendly Taylor Silver Lvl 65 Swashy

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
Hmm, I personally didn't like Cool Ranch due to it's length but everyone can have their own opinion right? Here are mine:

3. Aquila

2. Skull Island

1. Marleybone

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
1: Marleybone

2: Aquila

3: Valencia

However, this probably will change once Grizzleheim gets here. It was always my favorite world in Wizards and I have a feeling I know what the quest is going to be [mostly] about, so I can't wait!

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
SnazzySwashbuckler... on Aug 30, 2015 wrote:
Hi everyone! Snazzy here and I hope you guys are having such a beautiful and snazzy day!!! Today I'm here to talk about my top 3 favorite Pirate Worlds. I love each and every one of the pirate worlds but I think that some deserve the spotlight as my favorite worlds. So why don't you sit back, relax and hear about my FAVORITE worlds, ok??
3. Marleybone- Marleybone is truly amazing and it reminds of 19th century England. I love the humorous character and interesting storyline behind it all!!! I honestly wished it could be just a little longer!

2.Valencia- Valencia is fascinating and mysterious and I loved how it reminds me of Italy during the Renaissnce.( I may have spelled it wrong!) Valencia's mysterious storyline is interesting and I wish it was a bit longer! But I admit Ki did a KILLER job with this world!!

1.Cool Ranch - Out of each Pirate World I personally thought that Cool Ranch derserves the spotlight at number #1! Not only is it set back in the Wild West, the clothing and companions are amazing! It may be long but I had a lot of amazing memories and made many friends here. Cool Ranch is truly an amazing beauty!!!
I hope you all enjoyed! Thank you all for listening and I'll see ya in the Spiral!
Friendly Taylor Silver Lvl 65 Swashy
Interesting choices mate! Also nice pun XD Here are my 3 choices for my favorite pirate worlds

3. mooshu- moochu has been a pretty cool world to be why? NINJAS EVERYWHERE and everything is just so NINJA XD

2. Marleybone- I love marleybone for the London theme and the characters are good plus it feels like a modern war but epic and its pretty cool your trying to fix your own mistake just like that and you get the awesome catbeard line GET ME OUTTA HERE!!!

1. Aquila- I've always been a fan of greek myths and seeing greek myths and battling them out in this world? Talk about awesome! I loved the world the characters and the battles! That is my favorite world no doubt about it

Fearless Talon Lewis

Golden Leo

Sean Nightingale

The warriors of the spiral