Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Library in Sivella Dock

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 22, 2009
Anybody having problems getting back into the Sivella library to find the bird? I've run all over the place and can't seem to get back in.

Ensign
Sep 26, 2011
I could get back in and found the seagull, however I could not pick it up no matter what I did. I jumped, clicked "X", backed up and forward several times, left the area and returned, and just plain sat on it for over a minute. NOTHING worked, I could not collect the bird. I tried last night and again this morning - still can't finish this quest because of this inability to collect this one bird.

KI - hope you read this and do a fix for this bird.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
I believe you enter the library from the second level (I think, maybe third level) West Wing. The library doorway is off to the side and hard to see. Check all alcoves on second level of the library.

Lieutenant
Jan 29, 2010
dwd40 on Oct 16, 2012 wrote:
Anybody having problems getting back into the Sivella library to find the bird? I've run all over the place and can't seem to get back in.
Locate the door to the west wing on the upper decks of Savilla. Then go inside and look for the door where the broken down Armada unit is. That is where the door into the library is located.

Good luck!

Ensign
Sep 21, 2012
SusieQ71 on Oct 17, 2012 wrote:
I could get back in and found the seagull, however I could not pick it up no matter what I did. I jumped, clicked "X", backed up and forward several times, left the area and returned, and just plain sat on it for over a minute. NOTHING worked, I could not collect the bird. I tried last night and again this morning - still can't finish this quest because of this inability to collect this one bird.

KI - hope you read this and do a fix for this bird.
im sure you've probably figured this out by now but you dont press "X" to collect the seagull, you only have to walk by it.