Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

People To Many Servers

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 05, 2012
I have been having problems doing quest because there is a little people who are members. I say this because In floatsom there was so little people.This made me solo lots of dungeons even volcano.
And in the place where HAKU is at no one is even close to there.
Fix this you guys should give a week of membership to all or just make servers only for members or people with crowns.
ROCK BTW

Community Leader
You might try asking for advice with strategy if your having troubles with dungeons.
I dont think KI is going to give away subs, they already have F2P areas.
You could also try changing to busier realms, I actually have been seeing other pirates all over in the game, only place it starts to get a little "thin" is Mooshu, and its only a matter of time.

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Petty Officer
Nov 21, 2010
You just need to give this game some time.

It has been out for just a little over a month.

Plus, now, Wizard101 just released a new world too.
There will be some people jumping back and forth between
Pirate101 and Wizard101.

Have some patience.
Besides, there isn't anything wrong with being
self reliant.

Ensign
Dec 08, 2008
I was going to say they need more servers lol,at it's peak times the servers are way overloaded like Fridays and weekends.

Ensign
Nov 24, 2012
I agree with there being too many servers. On any world other than Skull Island, I find myself questing alone due to the lack of other members.

Doing dungeons by oneself is not very fun .

Petty Officer
Sep 18, 2009
I am level 30 and have soloed everything. I have had no problems doing so. Personally, I like being able to go to empty servers. If you want a more crowded game, give it some time. Wizard101 was 5 or 6 months old before it hit 100,000 members. Now it is 25-30 million. It just takes time.