Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Housing problem

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 13, 2010
I was able to move some items around in my house the first time I visited. I picked up everything into my attic, moved them to my backpack, and set all the default items where I thought they looked good.
Since then, nothing.
I have acquired several more items that I'd like to place, however there is no option to do so from the backpack once I move to the housing tab, and there is no "place housing items" in the drop-down under items like my character, backpack, etc. as suggested in the help file on here.

So, how exactly do we place these items?

Or is this a known issue and I just missed it as I read through the forums for half an hour?
It's not super important, I'd just like to continue customizing my place like in Wizard101.

Cheers

Felesar

Petty Officer
Feb 24, 2012
Yar scurvy dog, thar seems to be a lot 'o problems wit' housin' if ye ask me,

carpets don't respond to move item, housin' items at max, no preview fer gold fer property selections,

wish i could get a ship wit' them, dept. housin', too a ruckas

Ensign
Oct 08, 2012
I have noticed that some items that were placed in the upstairs room of Castaway"s Refuge (I think that's it's name) cannot be moved once they have been place. This is a bug I'm thinking. I don't know if that is what you are experiencing or not. Hope it gets fixed.