Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Favortie Phrase

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Aug 01, 2011
I used to have a character who had Dead Mike this was kinda funny. Dead Mike at the end of the Presidio says there we made it out. Nobody died.....yet. LOL.

Lieutenant
May 06, 2012
one of mine is when egg Shen during his second promo and he says face the power of my six demon bag!!!!! also when El Toreo is trying to cut the yum tree and when he tries to catch to fish. and when gaspard realizes the cipher machine (forget what it was called) is being guarded he says well at least we get to do some fighting.

Quiet Zachary Armstrong

Ensign
Aug 26, 2012
nullMine is in Froggo Villa's cave:
Bonnie Anne: but you are not a frog!
Froggo Villa: how do you know? I'm wearing a mask!

Petty Officer
May 22, 2011
I love the part in Puerto Mico after you return from Monquista and Queen Eleanor (I think) says you need to be paid, so the dude who isn't the governor has to pay you just because there are so many governors a day. So he's like, "You make our greatest hero look like a fool, take him home to put him in jail, only to free him, and start an opposition against the crown, and you expect to be paid for this?! I trust gold will be acceptable."

Aah, classic Monquistans.

Sincerely,
Esperenza Drighton Level 24 Swashbuckler

Ensign
Jan 22, 2011
"Well if it isn't Cap'n Kitty Himself! Are ye still a stinkin'coward?" - Ratbeard
"Oh Ratbeard, I didn't see you there. Captain,are you keeping this one out of pity or mercy?" - Catbeard

Quote is from when we first meet Catbeard in Port Regal.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Monkey King's "Dont feed the trolls!" line. ...Well played, KI, well played.

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Ensign
Apr 21, 2009
Oh, that's a tough one. A lot of the dialogue in the new content was hilarious, like Meowzer, or that guy who stole toys from orphans. Three specific instances that I absolutely loved the dialogue and voice acting in come to mind though.

1. The conversation between Prof. Chadwick, Anne, and Ratbeard:

Prof. Chadwick: Identify yourself. You must be here to enlist. Who wants to be a General? Anyone want tea? MOM! MOM! BRING US SOME TEA!

Ratbeard: Yaar! We don't want any tea!

Prof. Chadwick: Then what will you have with your biscuits?

Anne: Uuugh, we're here to bring you to justice for High Treason. Come along then.

2. Anne during that quest with the stolen Hankerchief:

Anne: Hehe... Terribly sorry, for the confusion, Gents. We'll just show ourselves out. No need to call the police, right? Good. Bye now!

3. The part where Ratbeard tried to crack a joke:

Ratbeard: Would you say we really tested the Armada's metal, Captain? HAAAAR!

Anne: Oh Brother. I'm glad you fight better than you tell jokes.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Sniper Rose on Jun 13, 2013 wrote:
Catbeard: Get me out of here!
I loved that line.

I also enjoy most of Gracie's dialogue in which she has to make an attempt to explain something to Ratbeard and/or Bonnie and El Toro, sometimes other companions. Like with the hydraulics as an example.

Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
ahem "a hate to interupt the teeaarful reuunion, but the time has come for us to do real biz'niz"

Frog Father, quote made upon returning to him after completing the presidio

Zantaro

Petty Officer
Dec 30, 2012
Monkey King: Back to my homeland, eh? Oh well. Two steps forward, three Stormgates back.

Petty Officer
Jul 28, 2011
Ratbeard and El Toro loosing their minds in beachhead XD

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
So far my favorite section (this does change as I find more gems as I progress) is when they are dealing with the sirens and they all put wax in their ears so they won't be affected by the siren's song. All the muffled voices and all the "What's" had me laughing hysterically. And this was unfortunately at 4 o'clock in the morning for my household. I got many a sleepy grumble for my hilarity at such an early hour. Those giggles made me feel the best in days. Well done to all involved

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
I loved all those lines too, and it's very hard to pick out my favorite. But I think I may have a new favorite: Hawkules, when facing the Colossi, says "Alright, you rude mechanicals!" I laughed and laughed. This was so not the meaning of 'rude mechanicals' used by Shakespeare, and it was very clever. Besides, _A Midsummer's Night's Dream_ is my very favorite play, so I have to love allusions to it!

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe

Ensign
Jul 05, 2012
In Ratbeard's second promotion quest when he finally gets to face off against Captain Fowl
"My name is Ratbeard, You killed my father, prepare to die!"

Gunner's Mate
Apr 01, 2013
My favorite is at the very end of Beachhead-

Old Scratch: Captain, you blew quite the horn. Now the walls will tumble onto us!

El Toro: Why did you say "horn"? Are you trying to be funny?

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
I just found another that I like. O. o

Gracie: Loonies? He must mean us!
Bonnie: -snickering- Ye catch on quick, sister!

Ensign
Feb 15, 2013
mine is dead mike in the cavern of the cresent moon at the last blocked path he says "Look another blocked door, can we go home now?"

Ensign
Feb 15, 2013
a tumbleweed in tu... on Jun 17, 2013 wrote:
mine is dead mike in the cavern of the cresent moon at the last blocked path he says "Look another blocked door, can we go home now?"
and gracie in marelybone "Gracie: Did he just call us looneys? Bonnie: Your'e learning girl.

Petty Officer
Jun 28, 2011
heres my favorite part the time El Toro, and Ratbeard went dumb during the central core area of Beachhead

El Toro: Did you follow any of that?

Ratbeard: Whats a piston?

in hignsight Gracie was saying stuff i didn't even understand

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2011
1. When you defeat the Monkey King Doppelgangers
Bonnie Anne: A show of hands please! Who saw that coming? Let's see what Shunzang the Wise had to say in his sealed scroll. He should have seen that coming!

Scroll: Pirate, If you are reading this, Monkey King has betrayed you. Return to the Temple of Eternal Serenity at once. Shunzang

Ratbeard: He's good!

2. When you enter into the Cave of Shadows
El Toro: Ninja pigs. Why couldn't another Tax collector have the armor?

Ensign
Dec 31, 2012
I'm not sure many of the players would be old enough to know this reference, but I totally didn't see it coming. It certainly made me chuckle a bit.

"IT'S NOT A RUMOR! It's not! Not at all!" -- Eagilles

Fair Winds and Following Skies,
~~Aeolian Dust

Gunner's Mate
Apr 01, 2013
One of my other favorite is:

"The most evil of those men is-AGGGGHHH!!!"

Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
Ryan Silver on Feb 17, 2013 wrote:
My favorite quote is Monkey King's "Gotta Collect em' All!" Hmm sounds familiar, doesn't it?
Turtle'mon gotta collect them all

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Aeolian Dust on Jun 19, 2013 wrote:
I'm not sure many of the players would be old enough to know this reference, but I totally didn't see it coming. It certainly made me chuckle a bit.

"IT'S NOT A RUMOR! It's not! Not at all!" -- Eagilles

Fair Winds and Following Skies,
~~Aeolian Dust
Eagillies: Why don't they say it up to my face!