Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Favortie Phrase

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jun 08, 2009
My favorite was when the PC and the Eagles have to brainstorm a way past the walls of Troy.

El Toro: maybe we can draw them out with something of great beauty, maybe a statue of my dear Carolina!

Ratbeard: You mean a statue of your horse lady wife? That'll work.

Gunner's Mate
Apr 01, 2013
"Do you know what you've done, you strutting peacock?" -Bonnie Anne to Catbeard

"Is he always this loud?" -Bill Peacock to the player

"Somebody count 1 2 3 GO!" "1 2 3 GO!" -Pancho and Cisco to the player

"Well, we thought Eagilles was just a rumo-" "IT IS NOT A RUMOR!!!" -Monkey King and Eagilles

"Do you want some tea? MOM, MOM! BRING US SOME TEA!" -Professor Chadwick to Bonnie Anne

"What? What?! WHAT?! WHAT!!!" -Catbeard on trial

"If you want a real haunting, ask the dead!" -Old Scratch

"Moomori will die of shame-GAHAHAHAR!!!" -Subodai

"BASA BASA! BASA BASA! BASA BASA! WE LOVE YOU!" -Sheep villagers to "Basa Basa"

"HEEEEELLPPPP!!! I BEG YE! GET ME DOWN FROM HERE!!!" -Ratbeard

Those are some of my favorites.

Petty Officer
Aug 13, 2012
my other favorite moment or quote is at St. Fido's church because father Mackenzie says its all haunted but all we see were blood bats Bonnie thinks that why the Vicar thought that place is haunted

El Toro: Ghosts? Hah! This is just a simple infestation of blood bats. These colonial types are very superstitious, no?
*ghost of*Captain Kid: GET! OUT!
El Toro: Of course, my travels have taught me never to dismiss the power of the supernatural.

oh boy El Toro think before you speck next time XD

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
the doctor on Feb 3, 2013 wrote:
my favorite phrase is when cat beard really made ratbeard mad and was about to get all violent with the cat until Kan po stopped him and said "enough in order to claim the future you must let go of the past"
(or at least that is what I think he had said I may have gotten it wrong)

Brave Victoria Sharp lvl 50
sounds funny... never knew he actually did that!

Gunner's Mate
Apr 01, 2013
I also like the reactions to the potion during Egg Shen's promotion.

Old Scratch: At last, we shall do what others cannot do, and see what others cannot see!

Petty Officer
Jan 01, 2013
My favorite was when Kan Po said
"Gold has no master, only a shepherd, it wanders from villager, to tax collector, to governor, to pirate, and back to villager!"
this may not be entirely accurate, since I am now starting Marleybone, but it sure is funny.

Lieutenant
Feb 20, 2010
Wing Chun: Mater, I have returned.
Iron Monkey; Good, good. And what have you learned?
Wing: That you can take the Banana from the monkey, but you can't take the bananas out of a monkey.

Skullthulu

Captain
May 16, 2011
BeachHead Quotes
1. Ratbeard: Hold on a second. When this thing blows will we have enough time to get out? Gracie: Probably! El Toro: Probably!?!?
2. Old Scratch: You blew the horn loudly. Now the wall tumble on us. El Toro: Why did you say "horn". Are you trying to be funny?
3. (After Gracie says some stuff) El Toro: Did you follow any of that? Ratbeard: What's a piston?
4. El Toro: Who are you mechanical menace? Surrender or feel the wrath of El Toro!!! Gracie: It can't hear you! It's just a picture that moves!

Petty Officer
Jun 05, 2011
#1 During the Cat Ninja Quest
Bonnie: Look! She dropped a cattail!
Ratbeard: You mean one of us cut off her tail in all of that?

#2 After the Puppet Show in Mooshu when Wan Mo dies
Ratbeard: An emperor know as Arggggggh?
El Toro: Arggggggh mean silver. Maybe something silver.

#3 In Beachead
Ratbeard: Wait a second. When this thing blows up, will we have enough time to get out?
Gracie: Probably
El Toro: Probably?!

Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012
"Nobody expects the holy Monquisition!"-monqistador

"Idid not see that one captain."-Old Scratch

"Do you hear me ninja pigs? I take it back!"-el Toro
(actually he was defeated right just before he said that)

Petty Officer
Aug 13, 2012
Bonnie: blow it up that's always your answer isn't it

Ratbeard: what do you mean my answer it's the answer! it always works!

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
el toro- are you following this? and ratbeard- whats a piston?

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2011
Oh my gosh! Scratch what I said earlier, I have found my FAVORITE line!

"NOM NOM NOM..." - Lymie Stone

Ensign
Nov 11, 2012
Ryan Emeraldblade on Jan 30, 2013 wrote:
The best line has to be El Toro's when getting ready to fight the Stormzilla.

"Just to be sure...we are inside a huge suit of armor to fight a giant electric lizard? I did not sign on for this!"
One of my personal favorites... And right after that Bonnie Anne says something along the lines of "YOLO"... Lol

Then in Beachead it happens again... Ratbeard complains about every blasted clockwork in this stinking place... Gaspard: YOLO

Then finally the tigers at the end of Walkie's Hotel... I was just laughing my head off at that dialogue...

Brass Leo Hornigold, Level 60 Swashy
See ya in the Skyways!

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
1. Monquista Sewers
Mormo: Mormo can not walk through gates.
-After Lever 1-
That crab thug from the Prosido: Great another detour.

2. Shady Hollow
Crab Thug: I hope we don't have to read any more bad poetry.

3. Froggo Villa's Cave
Bonnie: But you are not a frog!
Froggo Villa: How do you know, I'm wearing a mask!

Dreaming Jill Underwood level 23
Sandy Chloe Underwood level 14

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Rooke: You have fought brilliantly Admiral, but your cause is lost! Surrender, or die!

Admiral Nelson: As I've always said a glorious death is to be envied. Surrender? To the likes of you? NEVER!

Ensign
Jul 05, 2012
I was in Aquila and was wondering why Eagilles had a german accent, and then he said "Tell mighty Eglamamnon: I'll be back." And I was like OMG Terminator!
-Fair Charlotte Firth, Level 65 musketeer

Petty Officer
Jan 01, 2013
When you're in the landing craft on the Isle of Fetch, and Caesarus Arus (or however you spell that Armada's name) tells you two options of what you could do and Monkey King says,
"I choose option three, trounce you!"

Petty Officer
Jan 18, 2013
I don't remember many, but is there any chance somebody says "Its dangerous to go alone, take this!"

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
I have one more that made me crack up when I saw it.

Hawkules: Did I mention that Zeus is my father?

El Toro: Get a load of this guy.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I think we have finally found someone more arrogant than El Toro. El Toro himself admitted it.

For honor, for glory, for victory! Slick Michael Radcliffe Lvl. 65 (And proud of it!)

Ensign
Nov 26, 2012
coolster50 on Jan 28, 2013 wrote:
What's your favorite phrase in Pirate101? Mine is Josey Quail's phrase,"You a bounty hunter? Well, we all got to make a living ... but dying ain't much of a living."
My 2 favorite Phrases would have to be..
Birgus in the sewers with Bonnie Ann before kidnapping the Port Regal's governor's, daughter.
Bonnie: "I have a bad feeling bout this". Birgus: "What's so bad? This is for true love.. Isn't that worth fighting for?"
I just think that's so sweet.
My other one is when I'm returning the governor's daughter back home from CatBeard's ship.
G's Daughter: "What!?! I'm going home!?! *sigh* Im just not meant to be a sailor of the spiral, fighting tremendous battles, being something like yourself". CatBeard: "Get her off my ship already".
That Whole dungeon quest is my favorite. I just love the humor in it!
-The Heart of Lacey ()

Ensign
Jan 28, 2013
my favorite is when Bonnie Anne says "finally captain you take to a beautiful beach to bad its in a war zone" Marylebone, isle of fetch

tarlac percy 65

Captain
May 16, 2011
This is the BEST Kan Po line ever:

In the Ophidian Palace
"The supreme art of war is to defeat the enemy without fighting.......Too late.

Ensign
Nov 20, 2012
Ryan Silver on Feb 17, 2013 wrote:
My favorite quote is Monkey King's "Gotta Collect em' All!" Hmm sounds familiar, doesn't it?
That does not sound familiar... just kidding ! It's from my favorite TV show, pokemon! I guess the monkey king is a pokemon collector...

As for my quote, I love it when my swashbuckler, Sarah Steele, says "Oh great. Now we all smell as bad as Old Scratch." when he makes the potion to get across the bees. Bees freak me out!

From,
Fearless Melissa Evans, Level 11, random helper for the pirate101 message boards

Gunner's Mate
May 28, 2013
I did enjoy the Monquistan Captain as you're about to enter Avernus Skyway

It's your doom to seize!

And I dearly enjoy talking to the Commodore. Are you here about the curtains?