Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Update all lvl 50 pirates XP Points.

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 01, 2009
I am a swashbuckler and have reached lvl 50. I have not recieved any XP points for completed quests since then. I think it would be a good idea for KI to update all lvl 50 pirates XP points to show there actual XP to date, once they add in the new worlds and increase experience level to beyond 50. I feel this is only fair. Some of us have probable completed quests and not gotten the XP Points. Quests I have Completed since lvl 50 In the sticks, This little pig, Tablets of Zhon Thu, It's a mad mad spiral, A glimpse of Hattori, Monkey Business, Serenity now, Book police, Lost in transit, Swords into plowshares, Conundrum of war, Our Man in Hamamitsu, This is the pits, The Enemy unmasked, The Moo Manchurian Candidate, Journey to Sabata, Hanna and the king. I don't know which of these quests got me to lvl 50 because my notification board doesn't say.

Lieutenant
Jun 16, 2009
If Wizard 101 is anything to go by, there should be plenty of XP available in the next update to reach the next level cap. It is sort of anoying to lose all that XP, but it shouldn't make that big of a difference.

Community Leader
coming on Feb 13, 2013 wrote:
I am a swashbuckler and have reached lvl 50. I have not recieved any XP points for completed quests since then. I think it would be a good idea for KI to update all lvl 50 pirates XP points to show there actual XP to date, once they add in the new worlds and increase experience level to beyond 50. I feel this is only fair. Some of us have probable completed quests and not gotten the XP Points. Quests I have Completed since lvl 50 In the sticks, This little pig, Tablets of Zhon Thu, It's a mad mad spiral, A glimpse of Hattori, Monkey Business, Serenity now, Book police, Lost in transit, Swords into plowshares, Conundrum of war, Our Man in Hamamitsu, This is the pits, The Enemy unmasked, The Moo Manchurian Candidate, Journey to Sabata, Hanna and the king. I don't know which of these quests got me to lvl 50 because my notification board doesn't say.
I don't know of any MMO that would grant you retroactive XP when the level cap was raised. People reach the new cap fast enough without banking XP from the previous content. If you really don't want to waste XP, you can wait until the next expansion to do any more quests.

Honestly, though, I wouldn't worry about it. If you follow that line of thinking through to it's logical conclusion, you'll end up stopping the new content earlier and earlier until you're an expansion behind!

What I would like to see KI do is what Blizzard did with WoW: once you hit the level cap, XP you would have gained is converted into gold instead and would show up on the quests that way. In this fashion you get the double benefit of NOT seeing the xp you aren't getting and having extra gold to spend on training tomes!

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!