Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Graphical Improvements.

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 28, 2010
When ever my Kobe Yojimbo attacks the light behind his sword (a blue and white lign that follow the sword to make it look cool) is glitchey.

Also when ever my pirate uses an axe the light is just a frozen line.
Please fix.

Administrator
Hi! Can you provide more information on this for me? Which Promotion level of Kobe Yojimbo are you using and do you have the name of the axe you are using? Are these issues with critical or normal attacks? Thanks!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
One-Eyed Jack on Feb 25, 2013 wrote:
Hi! Can you provide more information on this for me? Which Promotion level of Kobe Yojimbo are you using and do you have the name of the axe you are using? Are these issues with critical or normal attacks? Thanks!
i think i know what pocky is talking about, from what i know Kobe's mega hit critical(the critical you can tell him to do when yo do his lvl13 promotion) he slides the back of the blade across his hand horizontally in a formidable kinda way like "get a load a this" lol and this blue ball of light comes up behind the blade, it ist a bug, i can telll it was suppose to be there but it just kinda has bad graphics, and it kinda looks glitchyish :P lol, i'm not sure if thats what you mean pocky but this is a small glitch i know of, and as for the axe, i dont remember the name of my axe but it is the lvl 15 axe that you can buy in the coopers roost weapon vendor that you will probably first encounter, when my b neer attacks with it the wisp, as i call it, is always perpendicular to the pole of the axe making it look weird :P i didnt mention it cus i figured it was a small glitch that yall wound fix in time thx!

Cunning Xavier Veldon

Ensign
Aug 28, 2010
Sorry Jack,

My Kobe is in his 1st promotion (bull samoorai) and when i was using my axe I don't know the name but it looked a little like the axes that the 1st promotions of barnabus and gaspard, i got the axe from a vendor in Monquista. All the graphic bug things happen during the critical strikes and all strikes with the axe. I love the game. Thanks!

-StevenIronside

Ensign
Aug 28, 2010
I am sorry, I just realized that i posted this under "test realm" the graphics mistakes are happening in both thr live game and the test realm.

-StevenIronside

Ensign
Aug 28, 2010
I just saw the new animation update for Kobe. I love it!

-StevenIronside