Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The legend of Burly's gold

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 01, 2013
Hi I'm a witchdoctor and i teleported to a friend that was gonna fight dan drake but then i left now i can find him to do the quest and get him as my companion. plz fix this

Impish William Nichols lvl 50

Administrator
Thanks for your report! We'll take a look at it.

In the meantime, you'll want to contact support@pirate101.com. It sounds like your character may be in a bad quest state, and you will need their assistance.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Captain
May 02, 2009
Dan Drake is a quest companion, if you didn't accept the quest or you weren't at the Solitude part of the quest, then you won't get Dan even if you did fight him.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Hold on a minute One-Eyed Jack! I have this problem to report, too! Ratbeard's voice was supposed to say "Burly's Gold", as the text said before battling Dan Drake, but he incorrectly spoke "Curly's Gold". That voiceover needs to be corrected.

Administrator
We've reviewed the sound file and Ratbeard distinctly says Burly's Gold. Thanks!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*