Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A Pirate World Cup celebration

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Apr 23, 2010
So, since Wizard101 celebrates the usual holidays, Christmas, Halloween. I thought Pirate101 could do something a little different and have a World Cup celebration in 2014! This would be free for all players to enjoy. Not just Members or Crowns players. You could make your own soccer team by searching for the best in the Spiral! They will all be in Skull Island of course. Then, once you have your team, you can go to the Brawlin Hall, which would be transformed into a soccer stadium, and play other people. Your team also join your crew. The game would be played like the board for fighting, you can pick to pass, shoot, or dribble, and if you are defense you can pick to block, follow, or try to steal. It may take a little work but i believe that a ton of Pirates would love this. Also, since the World cup is every 4 years, you only have to do it every 4 years.
Tell me what you think!

Bristly Kevin

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
wiz11110 on Jun 28, 2013 wrote:
So, since Wizard101 celebrates the usual holidays, Christmas, Halloween. I thought Pirate101 could do something a little different and have a World Cup celebration in 2014! This would be free for all players to enjoy. Not just Members or Crowns players. You could make your own soccer team by searching for the best in the Spiral! They will all be in Skull Island of course. Then, once you have your team, you can go to the Brawlin Hall, which would be transformed into a soccer stadium, and play other people. Your team also join your crew. The game would be played like the board for fighting, you can pick to pass, shoot, or dribble, and if you are defense you can pick to block, follow, or try to steal. It may take a little work but i believe that a ton of Pirates would love this. Also, since the World cup is every 4 years, you only have to do it every 4 years.
Tell me what you think!

Bristly Kevin
Oh wow, that sounds amazing! Though I'd wanna figure out how to bake something big enough for the entire spiral and enough tea for it too... -snaps fingers- Yes, meringue sounds nice... Oh yea! I get carried away sometimes...

Maybe the World Cup should represent PvP or something? Instead of soccer... Because for some reason, I doubt some other pirates would enjoy soccer... However, I'm awesome at offense so I'd enjoy it!

They could also send out some new rewards, crowns gear, etc. such as....

Gold Medal: For all levels, stats: health is 12, and agility, 2.

Yea, something like that!

Ciao!

Lieutenant
Mar 30, 2011
Like Fox said it should a huge tourment of dueling to make it a little catchy how aboult we set a little wager huh we should make people under 7th place to pay gold they all have to pay 2000 gold if they dont wont be able to do next year eh you must be at least level 68 to do this no everyone can play will set everyones level to 69 so they can play

there will be 1000s of teams every single person in the spiral will do this in wizard 101 it will be the same thing you will all have 10000 crowns that day

Lieutenant
Jun 23, 2012
The First Swashbuc... on Jun 28, 2013 wrote:
Like Fox said it should a huge tourment of dueling to make it a little catchy how aboult we set a little wager huh we should make people under 7th place to pay gold they all have to pay 2000 gold if they dont wont be able to do next year eh you must be at least level 68 to do this no everyone can play will set everyones level to 69 so they can play

there will be 1000s of teams every single person in the spiral will do this in wizard 101 it will be the same thing you will all have 10000 crowns that day
Every single person in the Spiral will do this? Is it mandatory? I'd prefer it not to be. In real life I'm not much of a sports person. Never have been, never will be. (With the exception of horseback riding. I love horses and equestrian competitions.)

I think this should just be optional, for those who want to participate. Those who sign also shouldn't have to pay gold if they lose. If it's in the name of fun I don't think anybody should have the chance to lose gold. It just doesn't seem fair.

Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
I LOVE FOOTBALL and yes i mean soccer

Lieutenant
Apr 23, 2010
Scarlet Freeman on Jun 29, 2013 wrote:
Every single person in the Spiral will do this? Is it mandatory? I'd prefer it not to be. In real life I'm not much of a sports person. Never have been, never will be. (With the exception of horseback riding. I love horses and equestrian competitions.)

I think this should just be optional, for those who want to participate. Those who sign also shouldn't have to pay gold if they lose. If it's in the name of fun I don't think anybody should have the chance to lose gold. It just doesn't seem fair.
Oh, yes, it is completely optional. Just like all of the Halloween quests in Wizard101. No one would be forced to do this. It is just a fun thing for all pirates to get a chance at free stuff and possibly a new companion or two.

Bristly Kevin