Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Single combat

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 29, 2011
It would be a great idea i think, if you could be allowed to fight a boss one on one. Not boss fights like Gortez, but bosses like Fin Dorsal-skull mountain and Chuby Wumba. It would get you better drops but but the boss would be tougher

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
I don't know, since you get to experience this at the beginning of Tumbleweed, Cool Ranch. You have to fight a boxer, Tyson, one on one and it gets really tiring because you take damage from every hit he does, not your companions who heal fully after a fight, and you don't get companions to even help do more damage! It's kinda hard.

Ensign
Aug 29, 2011
Sorry, i didnt know. My character is only level 22. but what I meant was that at the start of a boss fight, you have an option to fight one on one.

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
bobthunder85d on Jul 3, 2013 wrote:
Sorry, i didnt know. My character is only level 22. but what I meant was that at the start of a boss fight, you have an option to fight one on one.
Oh, ok. That might be cool because if you were having trouble with a boss there would be another way to try defeating it.

Lieutenant
Mar 07, 2009
Single combat would be cool for a few areas of the game...