Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Bundles and Prepaid Cards

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 17, 2012
Hey Pirates!

This question has really been bothering me for a long time now. That question is, why doesn't other Countries get to buy Bundles and Prepaid Game Cards? I know Wizard101 has Prepaid Cards for other Countries but Pirate101 doesn't have any, yet. I know KingsIsle is going to release them into several different Countries but when? Also, I don't think it's fair that only USA gets Bundles and other Countries don't. I see this rant may make people hate me but I think this is a good question, thanks for reading and have a nice day, see ya.

Kyle - Level 58 Privateer

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
The game's still fairly new, so give it time, mate.

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
i really want another that can be purchased online for other countries and ones that can be purchased in the usa.

Administrator
Eventually you should see this happen, and in particular with the countries that already have Wizard101 bundles.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Petty Officer
Apr 11, 2013
dont see how online would work for the packs, since they are different for each store

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
BillyBobby781 on Jul 14, 2013 wrote:
dont see how online would work for the packs, since they are different for each store
I did not mean it for the packs I just meant it for the bundles .also that we should get more bundles than we have now and they could be bought online or in store