Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Zeena and Samocles?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 30, 2013
I've recently reached the level 65 mark, right after defeating the dungeon of Troy. Apparently, you can get Zeena from an NPC called Frontinus in Archea. I visited the guy, but he has no quest for me. Same with Samocles, Pixeles has no quest for me either. Hawkules, from my understanding, you can get from the main storyline. Considering that I'm a Swashbuckler and I've gotten absolutely no companions in Aquila at all as of yet, I would really like to have Zeena and Samocles. Is there any reason why Frontinus and Pixeles have no side quests for me? Or do I have to complete the whole of Aquila for them to give me the quests? If so, that would be such a bummer considering that I'll be getting absolutely no XP from doing all the main quests if that is the case.

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
I guess you have to finish the whole story... There might be some things that Zeena or Samocles may say that you'll have to had finished the main story in order to understand (or to not give any spoilers)...

Ensign
Aug 13, 2009
I'm currently on my WD and I am just now about to go fight Medusa after reaching Ulysses in Ithaca. When I went to Achaea to speak to Medea I noticed that Frontius had a quest for me and so JUST NOW got my Zeena. Also once I went back to Nova Aquila I got the grain collection quest from Pixelles that will reward you with Samocles through that quest line. Needless to say both of these are on the back end of the AQ main quest line.

I remember when I was completing the game on my Buccaneer that the Gladiator quests (for Pixelles) were the last ones I did out of my log book. It was not a short quest either. Just so you know.

*TDA*

Lieutenant
May 21, 2009
If you're at Level 65 AFTER TROY, you are way ahead. You have to get through Laestrygon to earn access to Frontinus's quest line to obtain Zeena. As for Samocles, if you're a Swashbuckler, speak to Pixelles in Nova Aquila at the same time. He'll send you on a bunch of gladiator quests and at the end Swashbucklers get Samocles.

Enjoy!

Ensign
Jun 30, 2013
Bloody Belle on Jul 29, 2013 wrote:
I guess you have to finish the whole story... There might be some things that Zeena or Samocles may say that you'll have to had finished the main story in order to understand (or to not give any spoilers)...
Thank you for your help, I appreciate it!

Ensign
Feb 26, 2012
You don't have to beat the game you just have to get past a certain point called lastrygon with the wind, then you can talk to Frontinus, I also think this is the point when you can talk to pixelles, so just continue with the story once you get to where it says talk to sirens then you can go get the quests