Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

promotion: Projectile attacks?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Sep 10, 2009
Oh why hello there! Please do take a seat! Anyway I was thinking you know Bonnie Anne she's a musketeer yes? And when she becomes a highlander she does a physical hit. Why not the starters get a projectile attack? Here are my thoughts:
Subodai: Tomahawks his sword.
Egg Shen: Chucks his spear.
Wing Chun: Shoots a sphere of wind and hits enemies in front of him by five squares (hit radius like ourobros)
Kobe: Slashes wind by three x three squares weakens by how farther the enemy is to kobe.
Kan po: Does a back flip and stars come out of the sky and does something similar to Wing Chun's attack, but stronger, and less farther.

What did you guys think? post down below and tell us your thoughts.

Ensign
May 31, 2009
great idea but or kan po I think it should be

he throws his staff up into the air it slams and the myth spell earthquake hits everybody

Lieutenant
May 21, 2009
This seems very very interesting, and it could play very well into new promotion quests! I'd like to see Subodai do something along those lines myself...

Lieutenant
Sep 10, 2009
crazycreative on Aug 8, 2013 wrote:
great idea but or kan po I think it should be

he throws his staff up into the air it slams and the myth spell earthquake hits everybody
The earthquake thing was number two for my ideas for Kan Po