Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I can't enter my main character on Pirate101

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 17, 2012
Hi, I can't figure out why this is happening. I try, and try, and try, but whenever I try to log onto my main character, Smart Horace Reade, it says "Please Wait... Veryifying Character" and stays like that for 5 minutes. Then it says "Error! Unable to log into this character (or something like that) please exit and try again" And I click Quit and then re-login, and it does the same thing every time! This started today, about 3 hours ago I miss being able to work on my level 40 Swashbuckler .

Smart Horace Reade
Defender of the Defenceless

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Artemis49 on Aug 14, 2013 wrote:
Hi, I can't figure out why this is happening. I try, and try, and try, but whenever I try to log onto my main character, Smart Horace Reade, it says "Please Wait... Veryifying Character" and stays like that for 5 minutes. Then it says "Error! Unable to log into this character (or something like that) please exit and try again" And I click Quit and then re-login, and it does the same thing every time! This started today, about 3 hours ago I miss being able to work on my level 40 Swashbuckler .

Smart Horace Reade
Defender of the Defenceless
The same thing happened to me just a few days ago, but I let the Pirate101 community know and they fixed it. You are not the only one -- I've seen three other people have this problem, five total if you count you and me. Don't worry, it's not permanent, even though it is a little bit unsettling. You'll get your character back!

~Elizabeth, level 26 ~

Administrator
Hi Artemis49,

Support has responded to your ticket.

Thanks!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Nov 17, 2012
One-Eyed Jack on Aug 15, 2013 wrote:
Hi Artemis49,

Support has responded to your ticket.

Thanks!