Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Roleplay: A Rebel's Gathering

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jul 28, 2011
Jack pulled on his Black jacket and covered his face with his mask. he was on a mission for captain Avery in Tradewinds skies. rumor to Avery believes some citizens of skull island and flotsam may be plotting against him, and maybe overthrow him. this could lead to an anarchy that tears the spiral further apart. he sent Jack and his close friend, Wolf, as his spies to collect any major information that could lower chances of rebellion. They set off at 11:50, for the meeting was to be held at midnight in cutthroat bay. They had set off in Jack's old raft to Tradewinds, so that they wouldnt be noticed as easily. they reached cutthroat bay in 5 minutes flat. The meeting was in the cave underneath the bay. Wolf Aimed his flintlock at the locked door, silencer activated, and hit the padlock bullseye. Jack crept inside, followed by wolf, and went to a balcony with perfect view of what was happening at the base of the room, Only to be answered by a firm hand on my shoulder.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
subata speaks on Nov 6, 2013 wrote:
Jack pulled on his Black jacket and covered his face with his mask. he was on a mission for captain Avery in Tradewinds skies. rumor to Avery believes some citizens of skull island and flotsam may be plotting against him, and maybe overthrow him. this could lead to an anarchy that tears the spiral further apart. he sent Jack and his close friend, Wolf, as his spies to collect any major information that could lower chances of rebellion. They set off at 11:50, for the meeting was to be held at midnight in cutthroat bay. They had set off in Jack's old raft to Tradewinds, so that they wouldnt be noticed as easily. they reached cutthroat bay in 5 minutes flat. The meeting was in the cave underneath the bay. Wolf Aimed his flintlock at the locked door, silencer activated, and hit the padlock bullseye. Jack crept inside, followed by wolf, and went to a balcony with perfect view of what was happening at the base of the room, Only to be answered by a firm hand on my shoulder.
o.O Great cliffhanger. This is gonna be good. x Pops popcorn and settles in to watch the fun. x

Ensign
Oct 29, 2011
Jack gets a sudden reaction and pulls a blade towards the person's chest.
"WOW!! Calmate Amigo! I didn't mean to scare ya!" yelled the cool ranch bandido as he slowly moved the menacing blade.
"Sorry, It just that I got scared" explained Jack
"Its ok, I mean everyone gets scared as they see me, they just can't help but falling to my knees, name's Luis"
said the cowboy
"My name's Jack"
"So you're another of Avery's bodyguard, Hmm? Poor ol' man thinks we all want to git him, oh well his not that much of an importance to me" said Luis.
"Indeed he has been acting very paranoid this day" agreed Jack.
Suddendly the doors opens and another person enters

to be continued....

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
"Hey... What's up!" said Cheryl, a girl who just got back from Mooshu, in Marleybonian armor. "What are you all up to?" Next to her was a bull in armor. "Captain, what are you doing in Cutthroat Bay?" he asked.

"Gah! Kobe, I thought you were at the Port Regal tavern!" she said. Seeing her companion unexpectedly come with her shocked her, but wasn't big of a deal. "Like I said, what are you all up to?"

"We're trying to stop the rebellion against Captain Avery," he said, "Want to help?" Cheryl agreed to help, and let her companions tag along. It wouldn't be an easy journey, but it would save lives.

Ensign
Oct 29, 2011
CheeryCherry1234 on Nov 10, 2013 wrote:
"Hey... What's up!" said Cheryl, a girl who just got back from Mooshu, in Marleybonian armor. "What are you all up to?" Next to her was a bull in armor. "Captain, what are you doing in Cutthroat Bay?" he asked.

"Gah! Kobe, I thought you were at the Port Regal tavern!" she said. Seeing her companion unexpectedly come with her shocked her, but wasn't big of a deal. "Like I said, what are you all up to?"

"We're trying to stop the rebellion against Captain Avery," he said, "Want to help?" Cheryl agreed to help, and let her companions tag along. It wouldn't be an easy journey, but it would save lives.
"A girl? I thought this was a life or death mission, not a tea party, I believe you and Mr. Moo are in the wrong meeting" said Luis.
"Well, yes girl I am but I can assure you I am 10 times more stronger than you" said Cheryl.
"Captain let me alone with this insolent and teach him some manners, go along" said Kobe.
"No Kobe, his from cool ranch, cool ranchers have an extremely high ego"
"Excuse you!" said Luis. He pulls his guns and Cheryl her fine Satori Hamzo Blade.
As the 2 pirates were about to brawl, some type of black force stop them from hurting each other.

To be continued...

Petty Officer
Jul 28, 2011
Cheryl and Luis turned to see where the black wall was coming from. "Will you quit your babbling?" Jack said. Despite being a swashbuckler, he had the willpower of a true witchdoctor. He dissolved the wall. "dont you think there is more important things on the line here?" Cheryl and Luis put away their weapons, but still shooting irritated glances at each other.

"Alright." Said Cheryl. "Whats your plan then?" She asked Jack.

"Heres whats gonna happen. Cheryl, You and kobe and go to The green and blue frigate on the docks and find my Two firstmates, Bonnie anne and Sarah steele. We may need extra hands." They nodded in agreement. "Luis, you go down there and try and find any imperative information." Luis headed down to the rebel's table without a word. "And wolf, you and I will- wait, wheres wolf?

To be continued...

Ensign
Oct 29, 2011
subata speaks on Nov 14, 2013 wrote:
Cheryl and Luis turned to see where the black wall was coming from. "Will you quit your babbling?" Jack said. Despite being a swashbuckler, he had the willpower of a true witchdoctor. He dissolved the wall. "dont you think there is more important things on the line here?" Cheryl and Luis put away their weapons, but still shooting irritated glances at each other.

"Alright." Said Cheryl. "Whats your plan then?" She asked Jack.

"Heres whats gonna happen. Cheryl, You and kobe and go to The green and blue frigate on the docks and find my Two firstmates, Bonnie anne and Sarah steele. We may need extra hands." They nodded in agreement. "Luis, you go down there and try and find any imperative information." Luis headed down to the rebel's table without a word. "And wolf, you and I will- wait, wheres wolf?

To be continued...
"Ugh, I cannot believe I am doing paperwork" thought Luis

As he sat on the table, he looked at the yum bottle on top of the papers, it was zooming some mysterious words.

"Ah? What's this? Que informacion tan interesante." said Luis

He read the minuscule words.

"So this is the plan Avery send us to do, HA! tonterias de del pobre viejo Avery (Sillyness of poor ol' Avery)" said Luis.

As he Luis laughed, someone attack him from behind.

"Amigos! Ayudenme!" yelled Luis.

Luis kicked the person and freed himself, but suddenly a wharf rat knocks him out.

to be continued...

Ensign
Sep 21, 2013
A young witchdoctor appears at the scene and blasts the wharf rat's tail. Sending him running.
She leaves the boy to rest. then picks up the papers he was reading!
"à l'anarchie formation pour renverser Avery, une découverte choquante en effet!"
(An anarchy forming against Avery, a shocking discovery indeed!)
She quickly slips the papers in one of her pouches and murmurs a spell to wake the boy.
"Cap'n, the crew's gone wild again" Says her first mate, Dead mike entering the room
She shakes the boy a little bit and he wakes
"Bonjour Monsieur!" She says as he slowly begins to wake.

Petty Officer
Jul 28, 2011
He was in a holding cell undee the rebels base. His weapons were confiscated he was tied up.
"Wolf!" Jack ran over to him, picked the lock, and cut the ropes tying him together.
"Its worse then we thought." Wolf said. "They have-" He was interrupted by a smug chuckle. "Fancy seeing you here, nightingale." It was Fin Dorsal. Jack drew his sword. "Dont bother. Its too late. Four ships are alreay on their way to skull island, and their loaded with the stuff..
"What stuff?" Jack asked. Fin pointed to a corner, in which was holding a 5 foot pyramid of the "stuff".This is what Wolf was talking about. This was what he was tying to tell me.
"Its worse then we thought. They have GELEGNITE."

Ensign
Oct 29, 2011
The Mysterious Man on Nov 15, 2013 wrote:
A young witchdoctor appears at the scene and blasts the wharf rat's tail. Sending him running.
She leaves the boy to rest. then picks up the papers he was reading!
"à l'anarchie formation pour renverser Avery, une découverte choquante en effet!"
(An anarchy forming against Avery, a shocking discovery indeed!)
She quickly slips the papers in one of her pouches and murmurs a spell to wake the boy.
"Cap'n, the crew's gone wild again" Says her first mate, Dead mike entering the room
She shakes the boy a little bit and he wakes
"Bonjour Monsieur!" She says as he slowly begins to wake.
"Que?" asked Luis.
"Hello Mister" said the elegant valencian pirate.
"What's this valencian clothing, such elegancy" said Luis
"Merci Monsieur" said the valecian girl.
Suddendly a loud boom came from outside.
"We must go! RAPIDO! RAPIDO!" yelled Luis.
As the too pirates ran, a giant statue went down almost crushing them, Luis pulled out his guns
and the witchdoctor took her staff.
"A la batalla!" yelled Luis
"De Bataille!" yelled the valencian girl.

to be continued..

Petty Officer
Jul 28, 2011
Jack and Wolf hurried up to the docks, Fin hot on their heels. They made it on the ship to find Cheryl, Kobe, Bonnie, Sarah, Luis, and a girl who appeared to be a valencian witchdoctor. As the ship set off to hurry to skull island, even from where they were they could see the blue packages of Extremely explosive Gelegnite in ready catapults. As the ship was in the windlane, Wolf aimed a cannon at a gelegnite ship. He fired a single shot, and the result was a ship combusting in an explosion big enough to cover jonah town. One down, three to go. Bonnie aimed her gun at another ship, with another hit and extreme blast of fire. Their work was halted with a grinding sound of metal slicing against wood, and they all turned to see Fin, dangling on the side of the ship, cutting his way into the hull.