Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A quick little question for everyone here.

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 15, 2012
How many of you guy's are bronies/pegasisters? for those who dont know what a brony is here is (my) definition of a brony
Brony(Bro-Knee) A male fan of my little pony friendship is magic the newest my little pony cartoon.
i am a brony myself and i just would wish to know how many here in the message boards are bronies/pegasisters for no real reason tell me in the replies if you are one or not.
silver joseph vane
"a swashbuckler-with swag"

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
thatonevalenciansw... on Nov 7, 2013 wrote:
How many of you guy's are bronies/pegasisters? for those who dont know what a brony is here is (my) definition of a brony
Brony(Bro-Knee) A male fan of my little pony friendship is magic the newest my little pony cartoon.
i am a brony myself and i just would wish to know how many here in the message boards are bronies/pegasisters for no real reason tell me in the replies if you are one or not.
silver joseph vane
I have never heard of them. I have heard of My Little Pony but beyond buying my nieces the toys and seeing an occasional move of them from a busy Auntie's distance I must claim ignorance on this one.

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
silver joseph vane
Bronies... bronies everywhere...

lol, I'm not, but I do know a lot of people that are. I'm telling you, they're everywhere

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
silver joseph vane
I've heard of it, even saw a couple episodes. Even though I admit it's sort of funny depending on the characters, it's more of my sister's thing. I have referenced it a couple times for the heck of it. But I have some vast disagreements with the fans- they have some pretty twisted ideas. (And really good songwriting abilities...) As much as I like how my sister is watching something besides YouTube constantly, I don't want her to delve further into the columns where she might find inappropriate things for her age.

Ciao!

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Highlander Fox of ... on Nov 10, 2013 wrote:
I've heard of it, even saw a couple episodes. Even though I admit it's sort of funny depending on the characters, it's more of my sister's thing. I have referenced it a couple times for the heck of it. But I have some vast disagreements with the fans- they have some pretty twisted ideas. (And really good songwriting abilities...) As much as I like how my sister is watching something besides YouTube constantly, I don't want her to delve further into the columns where she might find inappropriate things for her age.

Ciao!
yea i agree kinda the fanfiction and shipping is weird(but none makes me cringe more than the dreaded...DOUBLE RAINBOOM!!! dun dun dun)