Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

cool cutscene

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 19, 2013
so i had a idea that when you fight kane there would be a cutscene where kane says any last words and points a sword or gun at a certain companion and your player mine being red andrew bristol would say hey kane! about a face full of ship and your player would slam the players current ship into kane ending kanes demise while some clockworks are around the player and the player says anyone else ....... no? ok then and the companions and your player walk off to skull island and you see your parents and then your player is running in the cutscene meeting up with every companion the player got in order and at the end every one of your companions throws up their weapons and there is fireworks and it says after that the end so guys what do you think and i think that would be awesome to have so the creaters of pirate 101 what do you think?

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
red blade on Nov 15, 2013 wrote:
so i had a idea that when you fight kane there would be a cutscene where kane says any last words and points a sword or gun at a certain companion and your player mine being red andrew bristol would say hey kane! about a face full of ship and your player would slam the players current ship into kane ending kanes demise while some clockworks are around the player and the player says anyone else ....... no? ok then and the companions and your player walk off to skull island and you see your parents and then your player is running in the cutscene meeting up with every companion the player got in order and at the end every one of your companions throws up their weapons and there is fireworks and it says after that the end so guys what do you think and i think that would be awesome to have so the creaters of pirate 101 what do you think?
Maybe whenever KI finishes the game (i mean truly finished Pirate101. like no more updates kind of finish), they can add a little 1 or 2 minute long cut scene to the end showing that you've finished the game and maybe even showing what your particular pirate would look like in 20 or 30 years, like a flash forward to the future and seeing where you and your companions stand after all is said and done...

There's gonna be more battles to come long after Kane's defeat and probably long after our trip to El Dorado... so who knows. Every games has its end, so maybe whenever that day comes they'll do something a little extra special to the credits in the end

Ensign
Aug 19, 2013
Bloody Belle on Nov 17, 2013 wrote:
Maybe whenever KI finishes the game (i mean truly finished Pirate101. like no more updates kind of finish), they can add a little 1 or 2 minute long cut scene to the end showing that you've finished the game and maybe even showing what your particular pirate would look like in 20 or 30 years, like a flash forward to the future and seeing where you and your companions stand after all is said and done...

There's gonna be more battles to come long after Kane's defeat and probably long after our trip to El Dorado... so who knows. Every games has its end, so maybe whenever that day comes they'll do something a little extra special to the credits in the end
i mean the battle is your chasing kane but you defeat him with the ship at his fortress

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Bloody Belle on Nov 17, 2013 wrote:

As intriguing as that sounds, I really hope they plan on never ending. Just let Blind Mew and his team loose and the plots will continue to unwind for decades.

Ensign
Aug 19, 2013
i want the the team to have a cool or fun ending that way we have a really good ending and i saw the ending for wizard 101 i didnt like the ending for it so thats why i suggested that as a ending but your character would finally get to talk

Ensign
Aug 19, 2013
i keep forgetting but if your were from grizzleheim for example your player would say hey kane! how bout a face full of ship! and slam the current ship into kane defeating him

Community Leader
The game doesnt even have cutscenes, it has "puppet shows". I don't think the nature of these allows them to be dynamic depending on various player selected factors, but i'd defer that ability to KI.

I think one of the reasons our characters never technically "Talk" is because so many of us would do things differently. I might be very disappointed with my character saying what another player thought was really cool.

The best approach is to keep our imaginations moving... and not "set" anything in stone (ie Code).

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Ensign
Aug 19, 2013
just wanted to give ideas just wanted give pirate 101 a good ending instead of what wizard101 had it didnt cling on to me for while like other games endings do but aleast at the ending have the players talk or at least try to i mean a lot of games dont have the player talk so yeah just putting that out there i really am gonna do this but this is my bio redandrewbristol level 65 swashbuckler