Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What Realm do you play in?

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
State your name and what realm you normally play in so that if any of us want to meet you, we can try and find you!

Form-
Name(s):
Realm:

Name(s): Evan Silver, Griffin Silver
Realm: One-Eyed Jack!

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
Pirates in the Sky on Dec 24, 2013 wrote:
State your name and what realm you normally play in so that if any of us want to meet you, we can try and find you!

Form-
Name(s):
Realm:

I always play in the Avery Realm since there's always more people there compared to anywhere else. If you're looking for my pirate, my name is the same in-game on all my pirates as it is here: Bloody Belle.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Generally my Chrissy's are in Vadima unless I want to meet more random pirates to chat with or help out, then I head for Avery and work my way down.

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
Usually Avery or Blind Mew.

Pretty Cheryl Walker level 59

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Pirates in the Sky on Dec 24, 2013 wrote:

Form-
Name(s):
Realm:

Hi Pirates in the Sky

Two-faced Valkoor Ohlen, lvl 65 Buccaneer
I mainly divide my time between Avery and Vadima. Vadima when I looking to quietly catch up on questing or farming and Avery when I am strictly in Lend a Hand mode. If Avery gets too crowded I will switch to Vadima.
I also 'visit' many of the other realms to help out others or in hopes that my luck will change in getting certain drops- I know wishful thinking.

Hope to see you around some time

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Blind mew
silver joseph vane
"I AM THE PUMPKIN KING"

Ensign
Dec 25, 2012
Im usually in Avery but sometimes im in Raven Eyes Two-Faced Flint Spinnaker Level 15

Lieutenant
Jul 15, 2013
I play in usually blind mew or if I am in skull island farming fin then I am in raven eyes or egg foo yung

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Avery when crowded blind mew over Avery when crowded and when farming you'll find me in gandry
My name is honest Darius Oswald

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
Usually Avery or Blind Mew when I want people to play with me, or Sly Winkum when I want to be alone (but usually I like to play with others.)