Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pirate 101 POCKET EDITION

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 23, 2012
I always wanted to play pirates on my tablet and I hope this idea becomes reality soon . Looking at the battle board it looks like a perfect app just by itself . It would be great if this could be something to find on google play or the app store . I hope it will be a free app but I doubt it . see you in the spiral

Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
Well grub gardian has been released for tablets and that uses your w101 account so somthing may happen like that to pirates.

Ensign
Jan 05, 2013
I don't know if that would work.
Minecraft PE isn't too much like the real game even with the new updates.
Do you think that would even work?
How would you move?
How would you manage crowns?
Have you thought of that?
( and no, a gamepad to move on screen takes up too much room)

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
gyules8554 on Dec 29, 2013 wrote:
I always wanted to play pirates on my tablet and I hope this idea becomes reality soon . Looking at the battle board it looks like a perfect app just by itself . It would be great if this could be something to find on google play or the app store . I hope it will be a free app but I doubt it . see you in the spiral
The mod thing was enough PEOPLE MINECRAFT AND P101 ARE TWO DIFFRIENT THING'S but this sounds like an...ok idea.

Lieutenant
Jun 08, 2009
I would like a minigame app where you play as your companions and they gain experience like grub and pets. grub saved me tons of time with pet training, and companions are a pain to train, with expensive tomes and being busy farming or helping friends. we need an alternative method, and a mobile one would save more time than i can think of.

Ensign
Sep 13, 2009
It would probably be to hard to make a heavy duty game like pirate101 pocket edition, the best they can probably do is let you play the minigames for rewards on your device which I think you may already be able to do but I'd have to check.

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
Elemutation on Dec 31, 2013 wrote:
I would like a minigame app where you play as your companions and they gain experience like grub and pets. grub saved me tons of time with pet training, and companions are a pain to train, with expensive tomes and being busy farming or helping friends. we need an alternative method, and a mobile one would save more time than i can think of.
That... actually sounds like a good idea (not to insult lol. when i tried to think of a p101 app, nothing really that great came to mind), but a app where, let's say, you log into your already existing p101 account (if you don't have one when you download the app, you'll have to make one on the PC first and ect. ect.),and then play as one of your companions, actually training them without training tombs while on the go!

And why stop there? You know how in w101 they have the little pet training arena where you train your pets..? Well, what about a little island, when your playing on your computer, where you can train your companions in a little companion training games event (not really an event, but a bunch of games where you pick one companion and train that particular companion for their particular class skill). Like Buccaneers would have their own training stands/courtyard (depending on how KI may want this to look). Privateers would have their own training stands/courtyard, and etc. etc. etc..

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Bloody Belle on Jan 1, 2014 wrote:
That... actually sounds like a good idea (not to insult lol. when i tried to think of a p101 app, nothing really that great came to mind), but a app where, let's say, you log into your already existing p101 account (if you don't have one when you download the app, you'll have to make one on the PC first and ect. ect.),and then play as one of your companions, actually training them without training tombs while on the go!

And why stop there? You know how in w101 they have the little pet training arena where you train your pets..? Well, what about a little island, when your playing on your computer, where you can train your companions in a little companion training games event (not really an event, but a bunch of games where you pick one companion and train that particular companion for their particular class skill). Like Buccaneers would have their own training stands/courtyard (depending on how KI may want this to look). Privateers would have their own training stands/courtyard, and etc. etc. etc..
hmm.To qoute hoovy weapons guy GUT IDEA.

Ensign
Jun 17, 2009
It would be a good idea to have
P101 on the go but POCKET EDITION! That's too much mine craft right there but if Kings isle could make P101 and W101 on tablets then i would get that as long as it's free.