Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Roleplay~In Prison; Again

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
May 30, 2013
Amelia Everhart paced the Armada jail cell back and forth. This was the 8th time she'd been in prison. 3 times she was locked in her own brig as an April Fools Day prank. The other 5 times she was in the very same place she was now. Despite being the smartest thing ever, Kane wasn't very smart when it came to locks, as he always chose the ones Amy could pick with a straw blade, and she was usually out within the hour.

This time was different.

Kane must've upgraded his artificial brain, because he even went so far as to hide the lock. Amy had no idea where it was, but she was certain it was nowhere near her grasp.

And to make matters worse, she had told her companions that she was visiting her sister, and not to expect her back for a week or two at the most.

Amy furrowed her brow and scowled, the overgrown wind up toys had disarmed her, so fighting her way out wasn't an option. There was a slim chance of rescue happening; and Amy's throat was drying up as well...

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2012
At the hideout of the Colonial Mercenaries, Justin Moone had pondered over an anonymous letter telling him about the same fort he was hired to raid, was also a prison. His job was to rescue a girl by the name Amelia Everhart at the Port Regal stronghold. He stacked on the idea of rescuing her. He opened a drawer in his desk and pulled out a round object with one half red and the bottom white. A button was in the middle of it, with a name inscribed 'Midget'.
"Looks like I'll be needing you, old friend of mine." Before he came to the spiral, he was in the world of Pokemon, and one of his Unova team was a Seismitoad, who was his toughest member. He would bring his partner with him on the raid and rescue mission. He attached the ball to his belt, and hopped on his Monquistan Skiff, Azul Angela, and had waited for his additional party to arrive at Port Regal, where the meeting place was at Town Square.
(A/N: I am stringing this with my own roleplay, and this will be my second mercenary job, with it being a crossover! Yay. It's called 'Armada Fort Raid'. See you there!

Captain
May 16, 2011
Justin299oo on Jan 26, 2014 wrote:
At the hideout of the Colonial Mercenaries, Justin Moone had pondered over an anonymous letter telling him about the same fort he was hired to raid, was also a prison. His job was to rescue a girl by the name Amelia Everhart at the Port Regal stronghold. He stacked on the idea of rescuing her. He opened a drawer in his desk and pulled out a round object with one half red and the bottom white. A button was in the middle of it, with a name inscribed 'Midget'.
"Looks like I'll be needing you, old friend of mine." Before he came to the spiral, he was in the world of Pokemon, and one of his Unova team was a Seismitoad, who was his toughest member. He would bring his partner with him on the raid and rescue mission. He attached the ball to his belt, and hopped on his Monquistan Skiff, Azul Angela, and had waited for his additional party to arrive at Port Regal, where the meeting place was at Town Square.
(A/N: I am stringing this with my own roleplay, and this will be my second mercenary job, with it being a crossover! Yay. It's called 'Armada Fort Raid'. See you there!
OOC: Crossovers? Pokemon? Okey-dokey, why not? For those of you who don't know, I play all sorts of different video games, such as; Legend of Zelda, Pokemon, Kirby, Metroid, cause why not? Hehe, wynaut. So, yeah, I approve of crossovers.
~
Raiden stood in the Black Spot Tavern, as bartender, repaying One-Eyed Jack's favor by taking over as bartender while Jack was out doing...Something. Soon enough, a dog pirate came in, and began a conversation with Raiden.

"...And so this hooded man walked up to me and told me to tell you that you have a mission in Port Regal." Lucky Jack Russell was saying.

"...Interesting. And he told you to give me this thing here?" Raiden said, holding up a strange metal wristband.

"Uh-huh, that's all."

"Wait a minute...This is a Holo Caster, right? Maybe I contact Professor Sycamore back in the world of Pokemon..."

"Professor Sycamore? Pokemon? What?"

"I'll explain later, right now I have something important to do."

"Okay" Lucky Jack said, walking out of the tavern.

And with that, Raiden pressed a couple buttons, and began calling the Professor.

"Hello? Who's there?" Professor Sycamore said.

"It's me, Raiden, Professor. I'm gonna need Shadow, kay?"

"Raiden?! Where are you?! It's been almost a year since I last saw you!"

"Relax, Professor, I'm in the spiral now. Just send over Shadow, all right?"

"The spiral?! What in the name of sanity is that?!"

"It's not a thing, it's a- ah, whatever! Send Shadow!"

"Very well..."

Right afterwards, a Pokeball materialized in front of Raiden, and he happily accepted it.

"See ya, Sycamore!" Raiden said, shutting off the Holo Caster, walking out of the tavern, and ignoring the large number of stares given to him.

Later on, in his ship, Raiden glanced down at the red and white ball.

"Hello old friend..." Raiden said, smiling. And on the Pokeball's button were the words: Shadow the Zoroark.
~
OOC: Yay for crossovers!

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
Suddenly, in the prison room, there's a small clicking noise.
A hidden door in the wall swings open, and a boy in a black cloak, hood down, steps in. He has short red hair, blue eyes, and two small metal cylinders in hand. Each one had a glowing beam, about three feet long, coming from the end.
"C'mon." Felix whispers, motioning for Amelia to come. "This is a rescue mission, don't just stand there all day!"
"Felix!" A girl's voice reaches the room, echoing through the hall. "We've been found! Plan B!"
"Alright! We'll meet again in Port Regal!"
The boy slams the door shut, and starts cutting through the main door with his sabers.
The door falls to the ground, smashing two clockwork guards.
Felix walks through, picking up a halberd and tossing it to Amelia.
"Get ready for a fight." He commands, as dozens of them rush down the hall, all musketeers with their weapons trained.
"Processing identities... FELIX ALCOTT, and AMELIA EVERHART, you are under arrest!"

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
Kai Alcott on Jan 27, 2014 wrote:
Suddenly, in the prison room, there's a small clicking noise.
A hidden door in the wall swings open, and a boy in a black cloak, hood down, steps in. He has short red hair, blue eyes, and two small metal cylinders in hand. Each one had a glowing beam, about three feet long, coming from the end.
"C'mon." Felix whispers, motioning for Amelia to come. "This is a rescue mission, don't just stand there all day!"
"Felix!" A girl's voice reaches the room, echoing through the hall. "We've been found! Plan B!"
"Alright! We'll meet again in Port Regal!"
The boy slams the door shut, and starts cutting through the main door with his sabers.
The door falls to the ground, smashing two clockwork guards.
Felix walks through, picking up a halberd and tossing it to Amelia.
"Get ready for a fight." He commands, as dozens of them rush down the hall, all musketeers with their weapons trained.
"Processing identities... FELIX ALCOTT, and AMELIA EVERHART, you are under arrest!"
Felix grins, though. He whispers "Get under the bed!" to Amelia, then raises both hands in the air, slowly moving them down. He seems strained, sweat quickly gathering in his hair. Suddenly, the walls and roof begin to crack, and clockworks' circuits begin to implode. The roof falls, and the walls collapse, crushing all remaining clockworks.
He faints, exhaustion reaching him after such a large Force use.
Kai rushes in, kneeling next to his little brother.
"This entire wing of the prison is destroyed." He muttered. "You have more power than I had thought."
He began carrying Felix out, hiding from patrols.

Petty Officer
May 30, 2013
Kai Alcott on Jan 28, 2014 wrote:
Felix grins, though. He whispers "Get under the bed!" to Amelia, then raises both hands in the air, slowly moving them down. He seems strained, sweat quickly gathering in his hair. Suddenly, the walls and roof begin to crack, and clockworks' circuits begin to implode. The roof falls, and the walls collapse, crushing all remaining clockworks.
He faints, exhaustion reaching him after such a large Force use.
Kai rushes in, kneeling next to his little brother.
"This entire wing of the prison is destroyed." He muttered. "You have more power than I had thought."
He began carrying Felix out, hiding from patrols.
(OOC: So this is a crossover roleplay now...... I'll add something of my own if you don't mind. *rubs hands evilly* )

Amelia had dropped the halberd and was halfway to the bed when the walls started cracking. She spun around, and saw Felix. The color soon dropped from her face and her eyes grew wide.

"Impossible..." She whispered to herself, and recalled the definition of this place. The Spiral is a solitary galaxy, surrounded by the gravity field which keeps the ships from falling, and its inhabitants from escaping. The field also protects the Spiral from intruders, who may be drawn to the endless luxuries of gold. She thought, and shook her head. No, this boy is most likely a strange type of witchdoctor, not an....

But he has to be one! Argued one side of her brain. That is not witchdoctor magic, Amelia and you know it. Neither is it wizard magic.

But what do I know about magic, The first side resumed. I'm hardly a swashbuckler! Only a rank 12!

Yes. The other side responded. Yes, that's true. But face it, you can't lose anything if you do it.

Of course I can lose something!!!! My life!

You know you want to though.

Amelia, well, Amelia couldn't argue with that. She reached into her pockets and pulled out a, what was it called? A foon.That was it! While she was..... gone, a girl had given her the foon for a few gold pieces. Apparently it was waaaaaaay out of style, like, it actually had a top and a hinge so you had to flip it open to use it, and it didn't have this thing called a 'touch screen' so you actually needed to press the buttons to do things; and, yeah, the person had hated it. Personally, Amelia didn't think it served much purpose. She couldn't fight with it, she couldn't poison with it, and she couldn't eat it. Useless!

But, now, it did kinda have a purpose. She pressed a few buttons and pressed the one that said 'call.' Amelia brought it to her ear and heard it ring, which it only did twice.

"Doctor? Hi, this is Amelia Everhart, yeah, you might want to come over here. I've found another one, look's like he's a Force-sensitive."

Amelia paused for a moment, unsure if what she wanted to say next counted as betrayal. She peered past the cracked stone walls and furrowed her brow. There was another boy carrying Felix away. She could only see the back of his head, and he quickly disappeared.

Amelia took a deep breath and continued.

"His name is Felix Alcott."

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
totallyawesomepira... on Feb 3, 2014 wrote:
(OOC: So this is a crossover roleplay now...... I'll add something of my own if you don't mind. *rubs hands evilly* )

Amelia had dropped the halberd and was halfway to the bed when the walls started cracking. She spun around, and saw Felix. The color soon dropped from her face and her eyes grew wide.

"Impossible..." She whispered to herself, and recalled the definition of this place. The Spiral is a solitary galaxy, surrounded by the gravity field which keeps the ships from falling, and its inhabitants from escaping. The field also protects the Spiral from intruders, who may be drawn to the endless luxuries of gold. She thought, and shook her head. No, this boy is most likely a strange type of witchdoctor, not an....

But he has to be one! Argued one side of her brain. That is not witchdoctor magic, Amelia and you know it. Neither is it wizard magic.

But what do I know about magic, The first side resumed. I'm hardly a swashbuckler! Only a rank 12!

Yes. The other side responded. Yes, that's true. But face it, you can't lose anything if you do it.

Of course I can lose something!!!! My life!

You know you want to though.

Amelia, well, Amelia couldn't argue with that. She reached into her pockets and pulled out a, what was it called? A foon.That was it! While she was..... gone, a girl had given her the foon for a few gold pieces. Apparently it was waaaaaaay out of style, like, it actually had a top and a hinge so you had to flip it open to use it, and it didn't have this thing called a 'touch screen' so you actually needed to press the buttons to do things; and, yeah, the person had hated it. Personally, Amelia didn't think it served much purpose. She couldn't fight with it, she couldn't poison with it, and she couldn't eat it. Useless!

But, now, it did kinda have a purpose. She pressed a few buttons and pressed the one that said 'call.' Amelia brought it to her ear and heard it ring, which it only did twice.

"Doctor? Hi, this is Amelia Everhart, yeah, you might want to come over here. I've found another one, look's like he's a Force-sensitive."

Amelia paused for a moment, unsure if what she wanted to say next counted as betrayal. She peered past the cracked stone walls and furrowed her brow. There was another boy carrying Felix away. She could only see the back of his head, and he quickly disappeared.

Amelia took a deep breath and continued.

"His name is Felix Alcott."
OOC: I had another post three days ago. I think it was rejected. Also, is that 'doctor' from Doctor Who?

Kai injects a small syringe into his brother, and Felix stands.
"Kai, what happened?"
"We need to get out of here. Let's go find that girl again."
As they reach Amelia, Felix picks up the last few pieces of her conversation.
"Another what? What 'doctor' is this?" He hisses, pinning her to what's left of the wall.
Kai draws a knife, tossing it to his brother.
The younger of the duo catches it, slicing the phone to pieces and stomping on it.
"Start talking." Demands Felix.

Petty Officer
May 30, 2013
Kai Alcott on Feb 11, 2014 wrote:
OOC: I had another post three days ago. I think it was rejected. Also, is that 'doctor' from Doctor Who?

Kai injects a small syringe into his brother, and Felix stands.
"Kai, what happened?"
"We need to get out of here. Let's go find that girl again."
As they reach Amelia, Felix picks up the last few pieces of her conversation.
"Another what? What 'doctor' is this?" He hisses, pinning her to what's left of the wall.
Kai draws a knife, tossing it to his brother.
The younger of the duo catches it, slicing the phone to pieces and stomping on it.
"Start talking." Demands Felix.
OOC: Oh, yeah, you betcha it's the doctor!

Amelia glared at her attacker, then glanced down at her phone and felt a twinge of sadness. She had liked that thing! She was going to take it apart one day and figure out, well, how it worked really. Amelia turned back to Kai and began.

"5 years ago the Shadow Proclamation picked up readings of a Force-sensitive in this galaxy. Having a record in piracy, I was chosen to seek him out and see if he posed a threat." Amelia looked at Felix. "The Force is a very powerful ability, you know. A trained 'sensitive could move the whole Shadow Proclamation if they wanted! It only sits on three asteroids. Getting caught by the Armada was quite fortunate in this case. You came right to me! Those Seismitoad footprints are indeed absurd, but that's not the problem, is it?"

"The problem is that Felix here, has somehow gotten past the Spiral's Gravity Barrier. -The thing that keeps Ships afloat- but the Barrier also prevents anyone from entering or exiting the Spiral. The Pokemon I can understand, you can send those guys anywhere, but if your brother can get past the Barrier... He's much more powerful than he realizes."

"As for the Doctor," Amelia shook her head sadly. "I cannot spread much light. Who knows if you're working for the Daleks, or Cybermen, or even the Weeping Angels! But then, if you are, you should know who the Doctor is. All I can say is that he's a Time Traveling alien who can change his face and is, like, 1000 years old."

Amelia looked thoughtful. "The same goes for me, actually. My mother was Jenny, the Doctor's "daughter," so therefore I inherited Doctor-like qualities. I can regenerate, read Gallifreyan, work the TARDIS, and I own a Sonic Knife. The hinge is jammed, so I can't use it as a dagger anymore, but the Sonic part works."

Amelia smiled when she saw the confused looks on Kai's and Felix's faces. "Oh, you don't know what a Sonic Knife is? I'll show you." With that, she spun out of Kai's grip, which had weakened during her lecture, and held up a small pen-like item. "This," she announced, "Is a Sonic Knife. It can pick locks -as long as it's not deadlocked or wood- make this awful screeching sound, detonate bombs, scan items for alien traces, hack into computers, and a number of other things."

Amelia looked at Felix with a sly grin. "However, I did always wonder what would happen if the Force and a Sonic device were used against each other, would you care to find out?"