Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Thanks Ki!

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Mar 15, 2013
You know there is always a part of this game I ignored until now, housing. Its so addictive and the items you can put in your house are endless and creative. I am decorating my emperor's villa right now. Thanks Ki for adding housing when you want a break from fighting or something else its the perfect thing. It also eats up your gold really fast . Cya!

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Decorating houses is indeed a fun part of the game.

-Indigo

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
I too have developed a great passion for finding just the right décor for my pirates' homes. My Buccaneer possesses all 5 class houses and I get just as excited when a battle drops a nice new housing item, as I do when I get a great piece of pirate gear.

I did get turned off a bit to the house decorating when I was on my 'Tribal Pack Companion Acquisition Missions', only because of the TON of repetitive housing items that the packs drop. But that was my own choice and once I sorted and sold all of the pack décor (and received a couple of companions in the process), I was back to sprucing up all of my homes. I was pretty excited when I received my 1st Marleybone statue and can't wait to get other ones. My Buccaneer home has a room dedicated to MooShu statues and outside you find many of the Tribal Pack statues, tikis and totems. And all of the various wallpapers, floorings, photographs/paintings surely make any house a home.

Can't get enough of the house decorating element of the game, that's for sure- and I haven't even scratched the surface of all of the housing décor out there!!!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Apr 29, 2014 wrote:
I too have developed a great passion for finding just the right décor for my pirates' homes. My Buccaneer possesses all 5 class houses and I get just as excited when a battle drops a nice new housing item, as I do when I get a great piece of pirate gear.

I did get turned off a bit to the house decorating when I was on my 'Tribal Pack Companion Acquisition Missions', only because of the TON of repetitive housing items that the packs drop. But that was my own choice and once I sorted and sold all of the pack décor (and received a couple of companions in the process), I was back to sprucing up all of my homes. I was pretty excited when I received my 1st Marleybone statue and can't wait to get other ones. My Buccaneer home has a room dedicated to MooShu statues and outside you find many of the Tribal Pack statues, tikis and totems. And all of the various wallpapers, floorings, photographs/paintings surely make any house a home.

Can't get enough of the house decorating element of the game, that's for sure- and I haven't even scratched the surface of all of the housing décor out there!!!
For those of you test realm adventurers, Try the housing vender in Aquila. You are gonna bet THRILLED.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Apr 29, 2014 wrote:
For those of you test realm adventurers, Try the housing vender in Aquila. You are gonna bet THRILLED.
That does it! I am breaking down and hitting the test realm tonight no matter how tired I am! I've just got to set my eyes on some of the new goodies- especially the new Aquila décor. "Because tonight, tonight, tonight....whooaaahh- gonna make it right tonight, tonight, tonight...whooaaahh!"

Sorry, what I meant to say is that I aim to be on test realm tonight around 11:00 EST. Join me, Chrissy (and any others) if you are able.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
It is going to be even better once the update hits live :D

Lets just say that you can finally release all those Tribal Crew pets and Mounts into your homes (They may just try to take over the house :P )