Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Darkness

AuthorMessage
Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Hey guys! Lizzy here. I've been experiencing a glitch for a few months, where some of the places that I go to are very, very dark, (even some of the items in there), except for items that create light themselves. It happened a few months ago when I was messing with the graphics setting, but I'm not sure how to be able to see in my house again! I've noticed that it effects not only my Rake's Lagoon, but also Devilfish Hallow, and a few other places that I can't really think of right now. The reason why I've waited this long to say anything is because I thought someone else would be having the same problem, and it would be fixed by now. However, it's still there. Any chance you could help me out? :)

Administrator
Just Add Bacon on May 13, 2014 wrote:
Hey guys! Lizzy here. I've been experiencing a glitch for a few months, where some of the places that I go to are very, very dark, (even some of the items in there), except for items that create light themselves. It happened a few months ago when I was messing with the graphics setting, but I'm not sure how to be able to see in my house again! I've noticed that it effects not only my Rake's Lagoon, but also Devilfish Hallow, and a few other places that I can't really think of right now. The reason why I've waited this long to say anything is because I thought someone else would be having the same problem, and it would be fixed by now. However, it's still there. Any chance you could help me out? :)
Customer Support has told me they've opened a support ticket for you. Have you received an email to assist you?

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Administrator
Just Add Bacon on May 14, 2014 wrote:
Unfortunately, I haven't received any emails.
Oh oh! I've asked our Customer Support to resend the email. Could you check your junk mail folder for me? Sometimes our email has a nasty habit of getting lost in there.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*