Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

14 Day Timer Limit?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Mar 04, 2012
If One-Eyed Jack, Ratbeard or Decius could answer this that would be swell. I've been giving my companions tons of orders for Pet Wranglin' and once I got to 14 days on one of their timers, all of their timers stopped at 14 days besides the ones before that. The timers still count down and work fine and I know why its 14 days for one, but shouldn't the timer keep going up?

Thanks, Daniel Radcliffe, Level 65,

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
Since the maximum limit for orders timers is two weeks (14 days), why should it go any higher?

Developer
If you'd played on the Test Realm, you would have seen timers that go up... and up... and UP!

We saw some timers longer than 1 year!

Yay! Math is awesome!

But the numbers started to look a little scary (and broken), so we capped them all at 2 weeks. You should not see any timers longer than 14 days.

Petty Officer
Mar 04, 2012
Ratbeard on May 28, 2014 wrote:
If you'd played on the Test Realm, you would have seen timers that go up... and up... and UP!

We saw some timers longer than 1 year!

Yay! Math is awesome!

But the numbers started to look a little scary (and broken), so we capped them all at 2 weeks. You should not see any timers longer than 14 days.
Okay. Thanks Ratbeard, you're the best.