Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

empire bundle online soon?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 06, 2011
Can we expect the release of the empire bundle on pirate101.com anytime in the near future? I am looking forward to picking up the companion and gear set that are included in the bundle.

Ensign
Jun 06, 2011
actually can anyone verify if this bundle is still at gamestops? I visited their website to check and it only says 39$ pirate101 card (non-specific to any one card) but it shows a picture of the cutthroat bundle. is that the empire bundle card?

Petty Officer
Mar 11, 2011
Just like in Wizard101, Bundles that are on sale in stores become available online after a certain period of time. Like the Admiral and Cutthroat Bundles. I'm sure it'll be online by the end of the year.

Jacob

Admiral
May 30, 2010
katniss everdeen on Jul 1, 2014 wrote:
actually can anyone verify if this bundle is still at gamestops? I visited their website to check and it only says 39$ pirate101 card (non-specific to any one card) but it shows a picture of the cutthroat bundle. is that the empire bundle card?
Call your local store. Ours had several old bundles for W101 still in a drawer; I can't imagine that P101 would be so different.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Fiorenza gives good advice. If you have a local store and don't see them - ask. Or if they are a little more inconvenient to reach, call.

I did see Empire bundle cards in our local GS not long ago.

-Indigo

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
katniss everdeen on Jul 1, 2014 wrote:
Tribute from District 12, I can confirm that the Empire Bundle is still being sold at my Gamestop.

P.S. Yes I am a huge nerd for Hunger Games XD