Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Shouldn't Mooshu be after Marleybone?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 20, 2010
Hi!
I was just wondering if Mooshu should be after Marleybone as that was what happened in Wizard101. What do you guys think?

Gunner's Mate
Sep 28, 2009
Autumn Lifegem on Jul 30, 2014 wrote:
Hi!
I was just wondering if Mooshu should be after Marleybone as that was what happened in Wizard101. What do you guys think?
Hey Kaitlyn, and welcome to the boards!

The Pirate101 story is not meant to run in conjunction to Wizard101 as you might already know. They definitely plan on making both games very different and unique from each other while utilizing the same or similar worlds. I personally was fine with going to Mooshu first since we had no idea about the invasion going on in Marleybone at that time.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Gruesome Richard on Jul 30, 2014 wrote:
Hey Kaitlyn, and welcome to the boards!

The Pirate101 story is not meant to run in conjunction to Wizard101 as you might already know. They definitely plan on making both games very different and unique from each other while utilizing the same or similar worlds. I personally was fine with going to Mooshu first since we had no idea about the invasion going on in Marleybone at that time.
That, and the storyline and world visiting structure doesn't work the same way Wizard101 does.

In Pirate101, we go through "Trips" during the main storyline, meaning that we get to visit the available worlds, both exclusive to the game and brought from W101, many times to explore new Skyways, lands, & etc., even new worlds, too, in order to advance on with the plotline.

We don't just go to a world and "complete" it by going through just one large land and it's Zones, that would be too way limited for us Pirates.