Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Failed to Load Instance Zone

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 17, 2010
I am unable to get to my housing areas because I keep getting a 'Failed to Load Instance Zone' error. I tried logging out and logging back in but the error still persisted.

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Ahoy!

Housing is temporarily offline while we work toward fixing an issue with items in houses. Everyone who tries to enter their home during this time will see the "failed to load instance zone" error.

We'll keep you updated when housing is back online!

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
Bonnie Anne on Dec 11, 2014 wrote:
Ahoy!

Housing is temporarily offline while we work toward fixing an issue with items in houses. Everyone who tries to enter their home during this time will see the "failed to load instance zone" error.

We'll keep you updated when housing is back online!
If you can't get housing back up with the 12/12/14 3:00 am CST update, maybe the Bank Button could temporarily be placed on our ship's deck till you can get the housing back up. When I use my house, I am using my Bank/Shared Bank most of the time. Otherwise my Backpack gets too full!

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Ahoy!

Housing is once again available. Sorry for the interruption!

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*