Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Jug O' Bleach, please.

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 26, 2011
I'm sure this has been brought up before, but the white on our ship's flags is khaki/beige. Also, the flag in cyan displays as green, and no matter what colors you've chosen, the leggings/trousers on all tunics are always grey. A friend back in Wiz101 called them Grandpa's Longjohns, and it fits!

Nothing game changing or earth shattering here, but this has always bugged me.

Thanks!

Ensign
May 11, 2010
It might possibly be your graphics, cause the white on my flag and all others i have seen are actually white.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
jeniver on Dec 25, 2014 wrote:
I'm sure this has been brought up before, but the white on our ship's flags is khaki/beige. Also, the flag in cyan displays as green, and no matter what colors you've chosen, the leggings/trousers on all tunics are always grey. A friend back in Wiz101 called them Grandpa's Longjohns, and it fits!

Nothing game changing or earth shattering here, but this has always bugged me.

Thanks!
It also depends were you happen to be: in Cool Ranch, because of the setting sun, many colors turn to the green/yellow scale.

Ensign
Jul 04, 2009
thanks, thanks and thanks again for bringing this up

I have always been dismayed that white sails never show up as white, 'nor does the yellow choice. I love white sails and love sunny yellow too.

Ensign
Jan 26, 2011
Nope, it's not my graphics. The white on flags is khaki/tan on both the flag stands on the docks as well as the flags themselves. White on everything else in the game displays as white, unless it's the grey on tunics. And cyan shows as green on flags.

Go to Avery realm where it's normally crowded and look at the dock there. You'll see it.