Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Annoying Ships

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Feb 29, 2012
So, I was playing my witchdoctor, and I noticed a really annoying trend in Skull Island.
I'm trying to sink ships with my beautiful raft , because I don't want to waste time fighting cutthroats, red claws, etc. when I can blast em' with my raft's cannons! So, when the ship gets to mid-health, some battle-hungry pirate boards the ship I'm sinking . I can never sink any ships with these pirates boarding ships. Can you please make it so that pirates can only board a ship they have fired on, kind of like you can only get nautical experience if you partake in sinking a ship.
Thanks,
Noble John Parker - Level 65
Dark John - Level 39
Black Lily - Level 9
And some buccaneer I never use

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
PRIVATEERJACK10 on Apr 7, 2015 wrote:
So, I was playing my witchdoctor, and I noticed a really annoying trend in Skull Island.
I'm trying to sink ships with my beautiful raft , because I don't want to waste time fighting cutthroats, red claws, etc. when I can blast em' with my raft's cannons! So, when the ship gets to mid-health, some battle-hungry pirate boards the ship I'm sinking . I can never sink any ships with these pirates boarding ships. Can you please make it so that pirates can only board a ship they have fired on, kind of like you can only get nautical experience if you partake in sinking a ship.
Thanks,
Dark John - Level 39
Black Lily - Level 9
Try going to a less populated server; I've never had problems like that. ( Having another pirate board while I'm already fighting on a ship.... that happens more often )

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
PRIVATEERJACK10 on Apr 7, 2015 wrote:
Thanks,
Dark John - Level 39
Black Lily - Level 9
From my experience, only the Pirate who first fires on a ship can initiate boarding. I haven't seen a ship battle yet where anyone else can start the boarding combat.

Ensign
Apr 30, 2013
That hasn't happened to me, might be a bug!

Smart Aden Zest

lvl58