Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Loving the Companioon orders!

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
Yes, the companion orders were probably updated a while ago, but better late to celebrate them then never! My companions work when I am at school and while I am sleeping for the better of my crew.

Ensign
Sep 28, 2014
I agree!! I'm at work, and I know they are working too!

Thanks to that, I have an endless supply of Pet equipment, and can get great equipment for my pirate.

The best of all, though, is that nautical experience!! Since I discovered advanced companions, My nautical level has never been less than my level!!

Cautious Daniel Clegg

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
In the words, dialect and inflection of El Toro....

"Viva los Companionos Order-r-r-os! A-r-r-r-r-r-iiiba!!! Now grab the bull by the horns and get back to work, pages dos y tres.....tu too quatro! Para Santa Pollo!"

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
Striving Pilgrim on May 4, 2015 wrote:
I agree!! I'm at work, and I know they are working too!

Thanks to that, I have an endless supply of Pet equipment, and can get great equipment for my pirate.

The best of all, though, is that nautical experience!! Since I discovered advanced companions, My nautical level has never been less than my level!!

Cautious Daniel Clegg
Same here
I used to have my nautical level 5 levels below mine but now I'm back on track.
for the pet snacks, I used to have a few. Now I have over 2 pages!
Thanks you so much KI!