Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The adventures of talon!

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
This is something new I've been wanting to do. My idea is to post stories on this board about my adventures. You may have seen some of my adventures on other posts. But I thought it might be fun to do this. Yes it does sound like roleplaying a little but i'm planning for it to be a big joke manly i'm going to be writing the posts thats the big difference in here. But ill be posting my adventures later on so bye for now!

Fearless talon Lewis

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
warrior021u on Jul 23, 2015 wrote:
This is something new I've been wanting to do. My idea is to post stories on this board about my adventures. You may have seen some of my adventures on other posts. But I thought it might be fun to do this. Yes it does sound like roleplaying a little but i'm planning for it to be a big joke manly i'm going to be writing the posts thats the big difference in here. But ill be posting my adventures later on so bye for now!

Fearless talon Lewis
x chanting x talon! talon! talon! talon! talon!

Glad you're back! Though I do have some suspicions about your absence.(ask Esperanza if you really want to know)
I'm so glad you have more stories to tell! all of course, must involve you being a boss.

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
Fearless Finnagan on Jul 23, 2015 wrote:
x chanting x talon! talon! talon! talon! talon!

Glad you're back! Though I do have some suspicions about your absence.(ask Esperanza if you really want to know)
I'm so glad you have more stories to tell! all of course, must involve you being a boss.
Suspicions?! Wasn't expecting that but the reason is I'm kind of lazy sometimes and doing other kind of stuff. I've been kind of busy and forgetting to do this. I hope that clears it up for ya.

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
So lets start of my first adventure in skull island. I don't suppose you pirates have seen zombies before but there's one time that I somehow set of a zombie apocalypse in skull island.

Me: Hey vadmia ooh! nice potions!

Vadmia: DO NOT TOUCH THEM!

Me: Ok ok! Don't worry about it I wo- (Knocks a bunch of potions down and turns vadmia to a zombie )

Zombie Vadmia: BRAINSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

ME: OH NOSES! ( Quickly runs back to ship ) HOIST THE SAILS! BEFORE WE GET TO TURNED INTO ZOMBIES!

Then SOMEHOW!........ 5 minutes later Skull island turned into zombie island. I wasn't sure how to deal with this so I asked my crew very nicely.

Me: HOW DO I TURN ZOMBIES BACK TO HUMANS?! AND IF YOU DON'T ILL PERSONALLY THROW YOU OVER MY SHIP!

Hawleaus: I know! Did you know my fa-

Me: ( Throws hawkleaus over the deck ) Any SMART ideas?!

Bonnie anne: We can steal Old scratch's making stuff look better stuff and load it to the guns and shoot everybody to make things everything better.

Old scratch: Wait what.

Me: GREAT IDEA!!!

So we got the guns ready and I came down on my ship blasting everybody with my guns making them better. Thankfully I manged to do that.

Vadmia: So pirate what did we learn today?

Me: NEVER MAKE POTIONS THAT TURN YOU TO ZOMBIES!!!!!!!!

So that's the end of my first adventure for you guys. You may have heard about the zombies in a random newspaper at skull island. I'm not kidding skull island has a newspaper you should check it out it's pretty easy to find. But for now see you until the next adventure!

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
warrior021u on Jul 24, 2015 wrote:
So lets start of my first adventure in skull island. I don't suppose you pirates have seen zombies before but there's one time that I somehow set of a zombie apocalypse in skull island.

Me: Ok ok! Don't worry about it I wo- (Knocks a bunch of potions down and turns vadmia to a zombie )

ME: OH NOSES! ( Quickly runs back to ship ) HOIST THE SAILS! BEFORE WE GET TO TURNED INTO ZOMBIES!

Then SOMEHOW!........ 5 minutes later Skull island turned into zombie island. I wasn't sure how to deal with this so I asked my crew very nicely.

Me: HOW DO I TURN ZOMBIES BACK TO HUMANS?! AND IF YOU DON'T ILL PERSONALLY THROW YOU OVER MY SHIP!

Bonnie anne: We can steal Old scratch's making stuff look better stuff and load it to the guns and shoot everybody to make things everything better.

So we got the guns ready and I came down on my ship blasting everybody with my guns making them better. Thankfully I manged to do that.

So that's the end of my first adventure for you guys. You may have heard about the zombies in a random newspaper at skull island. I'm not kidding skull island has a newspaper you should check it out it's pretty easy to find. But for now see you until the next adventure!
I remember that one! Where's the part where you're a boss?

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
Fearless Finnagan on Jul 26, 2015 wrote:
I remember that one! Where's the part where you're a boss?
Dunno just happens naturally I guess.

But now its time for a brand new adventure. Haven't you always wondered what would happen if the skyway vortex's decided to move around the place? Well that happened to me somewhere so lets get to it!

Wind baddie: ( Somehow makes the vortex's move and makes even more of them )

Me: ( Relaxing at skull island and notices vortex's ) WHAT THE WHAT?! HOW IN THE LOGIC OF THE SPIRAL DID THIS HAPPEN?!?!

Wind baddie: IT WAS ME!

ME: NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........... Uh.............. who are you?

Wind baddie: WHAT?! YOU DON'T KNOW ME?! THE FEARED WIND MAGE!?

Me: Uh........ No.

Wind baddie: WELL I KNOW ABOUT YOU! ( Holds up poster with me on a wanted sign from the armada )

Me: Ohhhhhhh Gotcha.

Wind baddie: NOW TURN YOURSELF OVER BEFORE I UNLEASH MY VORTEX'S!

Me: Lol no

Wind baddie: SO BE IT! ( Drops something ) OH SHOOT!

Me: Oooh! Shiny! ( Picks up green gem )

Wind Baddie: NOT MY WIND CONTROLLING GEM!

Me: Great! Another epic controlling gem! I SHALL NOW USE THE POWAHS OF DA WINDS! ( Wreaks win baddie like a boss )

Wind mage army: WE SHALL STOP YOU!!!

Me: Lol no ( Wreaks wind mage army like a boss ) I swear what is it with me and mages?! First ice mages try to freeze me ship! Th- ( Notices that I wreaked scrimshaw with my vortex's ) Welp...........

If anyone asks you how scrimshaw got wreaked you know nothing.

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
warrior021u on Jul 24, 2015 wrote:

Looks like I'm late to the party. Glad to see you telling your fantastic stories of adventure! I remember that Zombie story.

In fact, I was in my dorm when it was happening. I had to lock the door and have my companions with over watch stay near the door. I had the windows boarded up and the door sealed better than a pickle jar.

Btw, I run the newspaper for Skull Island. I sent my application to Aquilan newspaper and I'm still waiting for an answer. It's been 2 months, but tomorrow might be the day. You never know.

Fearless Dolan Grant lvl65

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
Hey folks! Sorry that I didn't post a new adventure in a while but here's a brand new adventure something tells me YOU SHALL KNOW THIS ADVENTURE! Lol yet another reference.

Me: What the another portal?!

Portal: ( Opens up and someone falls through it )

Me: Wait a sec shulk?!

Shulk: Talon?! where did you come from?! And how did I end up here?!

Me: Dunno that's the habit of portals and new characters.

Shulk: New characters?

Me: Uh..... Nothing!

Shulk: Wait if a portal to my world appeared would that mean?

Mechon: ( Comes out of portal and randomly attacks skull island )

Me: Please tell me you have your sword ready because we need to stop them!

Shulk: Of corse! I always have the monado with me!

Me: Good lets rock!

Me and Shulk: ( Owning mechon while you shall know our names play )

Xord: HAH AHHAHAHAHAH The little runts think they can beat us!?

Me: Yeah pretty much I mean shulk completely owned you with his sword before.

Xord: Oh yeah that's right I forgot.......... Welp.......

Shulk: I'm really feeling it! ( Epicly owns xord )

Me: I swear we are just pure bosses today.

Shulk: But if the mechon are here wouldn't that mean?

Monstors from xenoblade cronicles: ( Comes out of portal )

Me: THIS IS NOT GOOD................ 0_0..........

Shulk: This seems to be some sort of portal between worlds. That is allowing my world to cross with yours and cause chaos!

Me: How the heck are we going to fix this?!

Shulk: Their has to be a being allowing this portal to happen. Untill we find this being and defeat him our worlds might be uh how should I say this? Messed up BIG TIME

Me: Well what are we waiting for?! Lets do it to it!

I must admit its pretty cool to have shulk at my side during this adventure. But for now.

TO BE CONTINUED

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
warrior021u on Aug 13, 2015 wrote:
Hey folks! Sorry that I didn't post a new adventure in a while but here's a brand new adventure something tells me YOU SHALL KNOW THIS ADVENTURE! Lol yet another reference.

Me: What the another portal?!

Portal: ( Opens up and someone falls through it )

Me: Wait a sec shulk?!

Shulk: Talon?! where did you come from?! And how did I end up here?!

Me: Dunno that's the habit of portals and new characters.

Shulk: New characters?

Me: Uh..... Nothing!

Shulk: Wait if a portal to my world appeared would that mean?

Mechon: ( Comes out of portal and randomly attacks skull island )

Me: Please tell me you have your sword ready because we need to stop them!

Shulk: Of corse! I always have the monado with me!

Me: Good lets rock!

Me and Shulk: ( Owning mechon while you shall know our names play )

Xord: HAH AHHAHAHAHAH The little runts think they can beat us!?

Me: Yeah pretty much I mean shulk completely owned you with his sword before.

Xord: Oh yeah that's right I forgot.......... Welp.......

Shulk: I'm really feeling it! ( Epicly owns xord )

Me: I swear we are just pure bosses today.

Shulk: But if the mechon are here wouldn't that mean?

Monstors from xenoblade cronicles: ( Comes out of portal )

Me: THIS IS NOT GOOD................ 0_0..........

Shulk: This seems to be some sort of portal between worlds. That is allowing my world to cross with yours and cause chaos!

Me: How the heck are we going to fix this?!

Shulk: Their has to be a being allowing this portal to happen. Untill we find this being and defeat him our worlds might be uh how should I say this? Messed up BIG TIME

Me: Well what are we waiting for?! Lets do it to it!

I must admit its pretty cool to have shulk at my side during this adventure. But for now.

TO BE CONTINUED
Without further waiting its time for the next part of my epic adventure with shulk.

???: MUAHAHHAHAHA I AM THE ONE WHO HAS WREAKED THE BOTH OF YOUR WORLDS

Me: OH NO NO- ......... uh who are you?

Shulk: Never seen this guy before.

???: WHAT?! ITS ME MOO MANCHU!

Me: Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Ok that makes sense.

moo manchu: AND NOW I SHALL EPICLY WREAK YOU!

Shulk: Why would a cow with a red hat be wanting to mess up our worlds? I mean he doesn't even know me!

Me: Idk he's just a evil cow that thinks he can beat everybody BUT HE CANNOT BE THE WARRIOR!

Moo Manchu: But can you wreak the new improved me? can you wreak shadow moo manchu?!

Me and Shulk: Lol wut

Shadow Moo Manchu: Come on guys! Fear me!

Me: Hard to fear a cow that thinks he's a so called big shot.

Shulk: Yeah seriously the mechon were more menacing then you.

Shadow Moo Manchu: Um.................. IF YOU DON'T SURRENDER THEN ILL................. destory that random eagle!

Me: I don't even know that eagle.

Shulk: What kind of threat is that?!

Shadow Moo Manchu: Um.......................

Me: Lets just fight already...........

Shulk: I'm really felling it!

Me and Shulk: ( Completely owns moo manchu and fixes worlds )

Shulk: Well thats one way to stop a cow.

Me: Yeah but before you go can you sign this?

Shulk: Sure who's it to?

Me: Sign it to firemorgan13

Shulk: Ok ( Signs poster ) I better get back to my world later! ( Jumps through portal )

Me: ( Goes to firemorgan's house and quickly gives poster and randomly leaves to eat something )

That concludes this adventure! See you folks next time!

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
warrior021u on Aug 17, 2015 wrote:
Without further waiting its time for the next part of my epic adventure with shulk.

???: MUAHAHHAHAHA I AM THE ONE WHO HAS WREAKED THE BOTH OF YOUR WORLDS

Me: OH NO NO- ......... uh who are you?

Shulk: Never seen this guy before.

???: WHAT?! ITS ME MOO MANCHU!

Me: Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Ok that makes sense.

moo manchu: AND NOW I SHALL EPICLY WREAK YOU!

Shulk: Why would a cow with a red hat be wanting to mess up our worlds? I mean he doesn't even know me!

Me: Idk he's just a evil cow that thinks he can beat everybody BUT HE CANNOT BE THE WARRIOR!

Moo Manchu: But can you wreak the new improved me? can you wreak shadow moo manchu?!

Me and Shulk: Lol wut

Shadow Moo Manchu: Come on guys! Fear me!

Me: Hard to fear a cow that thinks he's a so called big shot.

Shulk: Yeah seriously the mechon were more menacing then you.

Shadow Moo Manchu: Um.................. IF YOU DON'T SURRENDER THEN ILL................. destory that random eagle!

Me: I don't even know that eagle.

Shulk: What kind of threat is that?!

Shadow Moo Manchu: Um.......................

Me: Lets just fight already...........

Shulk: I'm really felling it!

Me and Shulk: ( Completely owns moo manchu and fixes worlds )

Shulk: Well thats one way to stop a cow.

Me: Yeah but before you go can you sign this?

Shulk: Sure who's it to?

Me: Sign it to firemorgan13

Shulk: Ok ( Signs poster ) I better get back to my world later! ( Jumps through portal )

Me: ( Goes to firemorgan's house and quickly gives poster and randomly leaves to eat something )

That concludes this adventure! See you folks next time!
THANK YOU SO MUCH BRO!!!! I will use my money to buy a golden frame and hang it in my room. It won't get a single drop of anything on it.