Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

This Place Is Fun!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 07, 2011
Look forward to it. Kudos to KI for this zone.

Lucas
Level 23 Bucaneer

Ensign
Feb 29, 2012
wow how you that high of lvl already i am about to go to valencia

Ensign
Sep 07, 2011
LOL I am Level 25 now but not to worry as I'm after white buffalo meat and have been for 3 days. Unless KI does something about the drops it may be as high as I ever get. Oh to answer your question: I don't work (retired) and just plugged away at it.

Lucas
Level 25 Bucaneer

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
Cool Ranch levels you up very fast. I first got here at level 19, Privateer. I am now half way through level 22 and I think I am mostly through with Cooper's Roost. Don't try the Scorpions until at least level 21. They are HARD!! and do only physical damage.

Ensign
Jul 01, 2012
They fixed the white buffaloon thing, thankfully. But yep, definitely have to agree, I'm loving cool ranch! (Just hit 24. :)

...Those scorpions are beasts! They wiped the floor with me once, but I'm about to go try them again. Wish me luck ;)

Ensign
May 28, 2009
I just started this world, but I really like westerns, so I'm looking forward to it.

Ensign
Mar 29, 2009