Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Who is your Favorite Companion?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 18, 2017
Ratbeard. Talking about Ratbeard, I bet Ratbeard won't respond to my post

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
epicgamer12346 on Apr 15, 2021 wrote:
Ratbeard. Talking about Ratbeard, I bet Ratbeard won't respond to my post
No takers on that.

Ensign
Dec 26, 2011
Peter quint no doubt i just buff this mans and let him play with his food

Petty Officer
Jun 02, 2013
I am so surprised to find this one still a "hot topic" after so long! my opinions have changed a lot since I last posted here, and Bonnie Anne took the spot of favorite companion

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
musketer592 on Jun 9, 2021 wrote:
I am so surprised to find this one still a "hot topic" after so long! my opinions have changed a lot since I last posted here, and Bonnie Anne took the spot of favorite companion
I see that it has been a long while since you were here last. Welcome!

There are actually a number of new Companions that have been introduced. The Spirits of Yuletide, the Pirate Nightmare companions, and the Obsidian Key Companions should be new to you. I suggest you take a look at them, the Obsidian Key ones are actually stellar in PvE combat.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
musketer592 on Jun 9, 2021 wrote:
I think it should stay a "hot topic", with new players discovering the game, old players returning and new companions to be recruited; it's almost a "must read and post" thread!

Ensign
Jun 11, 2021
i'm only up to mooshu, but definitely ratbeard and el toro so far