Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Sarah Steele is my favorite companion!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 01, 2011
I am trying do get Sarah Steele to be a Mouse Swashbuckler, but it won't let me collect the cannons! I only need 4, but I only have 1! I know I've defeated more than 15 of the correct type of ship, but it keeps saying "I'm sorry you didn't collect the cannons. Try again and agian and agian and agian and agian."
Let me know if there is a way to fix this glitch or not glitch.
~Cunning Calamity Zabra, Level 16 Swashbuckler

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
This happened to one of my companions Louis the Harpooner and ya get him where ya try to get Ratbeard.
I was defeating Valencia Royal Squadron ships and it took me a long time to get all of that Fuliser Gun Powder.
Jacob Freeman lvl 19 and is going to give out a idea and also saved Merriweather Clark.

Administrator
Keep at it! Your luck is sure to turn around soon! (It doesn't sound like a glitch. Just sounds like one of those challenging drop rates in the game.)

Let us know how it goes.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Sep 12, 2009
My favorite companion is Gaspard De Vole

I like how he attacks, when he attacks he says ' YAH '

Lol

~Jordan Armstrong Lvl 12

Petty Officer
Apr 04, 2011
it seems to happen to my too. KI, can you PLEASE fix the drop rate of the cannons?

Brave Jonathan level 23