Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Using Windstones to warp to Worlds at home

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
If Pirates have Windstones that are used to travel between the worlds of the Spiral, then why can't Pirates use the power of the Windstone to warp to the world from their own home? I suggest that Pirates need to use their Windstones to warp from home to the world of their choosing when they're at home, should they acquire any Windstones on their quest. It's a neat suggestion, don't you think? Using the Windstones they got so far at home, then travelling to the world of it's choosing after Pirates take the wheel on their ship. It's like a home to world warp. Pretty amazing, huh? Please add that in, and thanks for listening!

Ensign
Oct 16, 2012
Yeah,it be easier and make sense,plus you wouldn't have to go through the whole Stormgate thing.

Another thing I noticed:whenever I go to my backpack or puppet show screen,and unlike when your in a Skyway,you go off-course...