Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Unicorn companion's name changes?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 02, 2009
Hello! I've got a small problem that just seems to bug me. I've got this companion, Ridolpho Capoffero, the unicorn duelist. I promoted him to tier 1, and now I'm just confused. Here's what confuses me: His name changes! Yes, I see how his outfit and weapons transition from form 1 to form 2, but it's like you buy a whole new companion.

I this supposed to make sense? Please answer KI!

Ensign
Feb 18, 2011
There are some possibilities of why this happened:
1.It may be a Glitch
2.Maybe your unicorn changes to a different person?
3.you have 2 unicorn duelists that look the same

This is all I came up with.Hope it helps!

Community Leader
Spiral emperor on Nov 24, 2012 wrote:
Hello! I've got a small problem that just seems to bug me. I've got this companion, Ridolpho Capoffero, the unicorn duelist. I promoted him to tier 1, and now I'm just confused. Here's what confuses me: His name changes! Yes, I see how his outfit and weapons transition from form 1 to form 2, but it's like you buy a whole new companion.

I this supposed to make sense? Please answer KI!
This is a known issue that will be resolved in the next major update, according to the Update notes.

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!